Princess Cruise Critic Door Sign

Terre

Some one had asked in an earlier thread about a Cruise Critic door sign. I have created one. It was created in Power Point. If anyone would like me to e-mail it to you, post here with your e-mail address.

Terre:D

Renee,

I believe you have to have Powerpoint to download this sign (either that or AOL is being picky - again). I don't have it on my computer and wasn't able to view the file. It says something about a download that will allow one to view powerpoint animated presentations, but I'm not sure what that is so I haven't downloaded the add-on.

Anyone else with this problem?

Kaye

I have the same problem as Kaye from Chicagoland has. I down loaded it okay but can't open it. :confused: I will wait when my grandson come home he is more knowledgeable about computers than I am. I will see what happens. Thanks for the sign.:confused:Kaye if I find out how to do it will let you know, I also have AOL.:confused:

Delores

Hi Terre...

I think you opened the floodgates with your offer. ;) Having said that, here we sit asking you for that same template. :) Please send to dlitzenberger@ibigroup.com

As for others out there that have been wondering about PowerPoint. 2 things to know. You can "view" the PowerPoint file using a FREE (from Microsoft which is almost an oxymoron!) PowerPoint viewer. This is the link...

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7C404E8E-5513-46C4-AA4F-058A84A37DF1&displaylang=EN

However, the key word is VIEW. You can't manipulate it. For that you should have PowerPoint the full meal deal. There are other ways and means to accomplish some modifications ~without~ PowerPoint (the program) but this thread might not be the best place for that discussion.

Anyway, hope that helps.

Archived