Princess Cruise Critic Door Sign

Terre

Hi Judy!

Got it! VERY COOL 'Sea Princess Roll Call Album'! Very creative. You are quite a talented lady! How awesome that you got all the pictures from your roll call. I've never seen that done before. I'm jealous - I want to go on that cruise - looks like you will have a lot of fun. Can't wait to see the pictures when you get back (guess I'll have to wait a while on that).

I can tell you're keeping busy,
Thanks,
Kaye

[color=red]First time with kids,[/color]

The door sign is just a sign that advertises Cruise Critic and goes on the outside of your cabin door. I have one in a PowerPoint format and one in Word. I have a photo of the Star, because that's the one DH and I are going on and our names. You can change the photo and put whatever you like, and change our names to yours. If you want it, I'll need your e-mail address.

I had initially created it for one of our Carnival cruises, so it's been changed quite a bit.

Terre,

You should have charged a $1 per reply -- you could have paid for your next cruise!! I think you should start charging right after you send me a copy:

[email="jfpmndla@bellsouth.net"]jfpmndla@bellsouth.net[/email]

Thanks,

Jim

[quote name='Terre']Some one had asked in an earlier thread about a Cruise Critic door sign. I have created one. It was created in Power Point. If anyone would like me to e-mail it to you, post here with your e-mail address.

Terre:D[/QUOTE]

I would love a copy... [email="deanna34769@netzero.net"]deanna34769@netzero.net[/email]

Archived