Princess Cruise Critic Door Sign

Terre

I made this poster and might use it on my cabin door. It will make a good souvenir. I just used miscrosoft clipart. Sort of simple. I can change it and add my cruise campanions who are not part of CruiseCruitics.

This should take you to my sample.

http://www.snapfish.com/home/t_=15819903;jsessionid=40115220DBDCAAE5C5751C9A193393EA

Terre --I guess I created a "monster" when I started asking about Door Signs!!!.......I have used the one Templete creatd by JudyK..and I would love to have yours too-----I can change off between them. Do you have to have Power Point to download and use it?? Thanks. Renee

GotToCruise@aol.com

Hi Renee,

This is "The mushrooms" from your Sydney trip. I have PowerPoint if you need to have the file downloaded and converted to another format. Or, I could do whatever design you want in the PowerPoint program then send a finished copy in your choice of formats.

Send me a copy of the original file at funghi@pacbell.net if you want to.

Cheers,

Dianne

Delores, I'm sorry you can't open it. Unfortunately, I'm not computer literate enough to save it in another format. I'll try working on it when I get home and see if I can put in a Word format for you.

I changed the original one and tried to send it to everyone who I had previously sent the original one to. If anyone didn't get the "revised" one, please let me know.

Terre

[quote name='Terre']Some one had asked in an earlier thread about a Cruise Critic door sign. I have created one. It was created in Power Point. If anyone would like me to e-mail it to you, post here with your e-mail address.

Terre:D[/QUOTE]

Aloha,Terre-

Would enjoy the sign you created. Thank you much.

Helene:cool:
nlksmom
[email="na_hoku@msn.com"]na_hoku@msn.com[/email]

Archived