Finally...Oasis..Eastern Cruise Compass

Sorrry it has taken so long. I know several people have been asking for this. Here is the Cruise Compass for the Oasis of the Seas-Eastern Itinerary. I sailed March 12-19, 20011.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Departure Information

I'm not sure if this was the most efficient way but, there they are. Enjoy!!

Happy Reading!!

Be careful not to rely too heavily on a past Compass schedule because events can change from sailing to sailing. It is the shows and cruise director venues that tend to move. A week before we sailed, someone posted the full set of their recent Western Oasis Compasses. I downloaded them to my laptop and made dinner reservations with certain events in mind. Once on board we found that there were several things that had shifted.

Actually, one can't always rely on pre-booking shows before sailing. We had pre-booked "Frozen In Time" for Friday (April 29). On the ship I noticed that the Compass Planner did not have it scheduled on Friday night. I went to Guest Services and asked what happened and was told that it is NEVER scheduled for Fridays. I then asked to reschedule and was told that they could do NOTHING for me because it was full-reserved and that I should stand in the "standby line". Fortunately, we were on a B2B and had also scheduled it for the second week.

• 1 month later...
Sorrry it has taken so long. I know several people have been asking for this. Here is the Cruise Compass for the Oasis of the Seas-Eastern Itinerary. I sailed March 12-19, 20011.

I'm not sure if this was the most efficient way but, there they are. Enjoy!!

Happy Reading!!

Thanks...the itineraries are very similar!!

You are so awesome for posting this! Specialty restaurants are available to book now on my cruise, and at least this gives me an estimate of what times to pre-book for and what formal nights are so i don't have to dress up!

Thank you for posting the Compass. I hope they change the scrapbook. I hate the idea that it is only available on days that you are in port.

Is the family dancing in Dazzle (the location could be wrong) only one evening?

When you leave the ship do you get to keep your sea pass card as a souvenir?

Thank you for posting the Compass. I hope they change the scrapbook. I hate the idea that it is only available on days that you are in port.

When you leave the ship do you get to keep your sea pass card as a souvenir? Yes. I have a small stack of SeaPass cards.:D

I don't know the answers to the other questions.

Many thanks for posting this!

Does anyone know where to go/what time on Day 1 to make sure we have a table for 2? We are signed up for early traditional dining but I want to double check the table for 2 situation as soon as possible on day 1.

Oops - just answered my own question! Starts at 11:30am the 1st day

in the Opus dining room.

• 2 weeks later...

When you leave the ship do you get to keep your sea pass card as a souvenir?

Check again. Scrapbooking is available on sea days at 11:30 am. It is only held once in the morning instead of twice while out to sea. (There is no 10:00 am class.)

Archived