"LIVE" from Allure of the Seas / May 22, 2011

Hello Radio!! So happy to see your live report from Allure. This is the next best thing to being there! We really enjoy your live reports and especially look forward to this one since we are doing the same itinerary on Allure in September. Very much looking forward to your comments on the differences between Oasis and Allure. Best wishes for warm breezes and calm seas.

Looking forward to our Sept. 11, cruise with you---------thanks Radio for all the great information and photos

We were on the cruise with you and enjoyed your "live" after we returned. I saw in one of the post that you can get last minute upgrades at the pier. What is the procedure and is this something that you check out on each cruise?

Keith and Faye

Radio, how did you do that----we would like to do that also!

Thanks,

Barb

Radio, how did you do that----we would like to do that also!

Thanks,

Barb

Hi Barb. . . I did not upgrade on this sailing. You can check for your upgrade when you arrive at the Terminal. Just Check in , like normal and when you get your Seas Pass (Room key) Card, just walk over to the Pier Coordinators desk (in the center)

You can ask there if an upgrade is available. . .

Radio

;);)

Hi, Radio.

Thanks for all your hard work. I'm looking at your albums and in the Compass album, there are several pages which are blank.

Was it my Allure 2011 Album ? I will have to check on this. . . Thanks.

Radio

;);)

It is attractive, but it does not have an iota of Asian flair. I was not disappointed, but more surprised that it is a japanese restaurant and other then a sushi bar, it has your average decor. I am still VERY excited about Izumi.

Check out the bamboo on the walls and the glass behind the bar. There's a hint there... and the floors tend to follow the bamboo theme a tad. Ok, floors might be pushing it but check out the other design concepts lol

Hi Barb. . . I did not upgrade on this sailing. You can check for your upgrade when you arrive at the Terminal. Just Check in , like normal and when you get your Seas Pass (Room key) Card, just walk over to the Pier Coordinators desk (in the center)

You can ask there if an upgrade is available. . .

Radio

;);)

Thank you....I'll be trying this out on my next cruise!

• 3 weeks later...
My next "LIVE" Cruise will be next month. . .to Canada !

Stay tuned. . .

Radio

;);)

I'll be there, in spirit anyway! Thank you for another wonderful thread. Top notch, as always! Your time and effort is much appreciated. :) Katherine

You do an amazing job on all of these "LIVE" reviews!!!:) I have read every single review you have done and they are wonderful! Thank you! I can not wait for your next review.

Thanks so much mairem17. . . My next "LIVE" will be in just a few weeks. . .

Stay tuned for my Allure of the Seas 2011 Video. . .very very soon. . . .

Radio

;);)

Radio

;);)

Can't wait to see the video! Hubby and I are thinking of booking Allure next summer. :D :p

Radio

;);)

Can't wait to see the video! Hubby and I are thinking of booking Allure next summer. :D :p Thanks so much Radio for doing this!!! :)

Hello everyone. . . I was able to finish my Allure of the Seas 2011 Video.

It took a while to complete, but it was alot of fun to make. . . I included over 50 still images, and over 50 video clips !

Many more clips ended up of the editing room floor, but I hope you get the idea that I loved Allure of the Seas !

There was so so much Allure of the Seas to see in a week, and I tried to get it all in in only 8 minutes. . . .

You can see the Video with just a CLICK HERE.

Thanks for watching. . .

Radio

AV1.jpg

AV3.jpg

AV4.jpg

AV6.jpg

AV7.jpg

AV8.jpg

Edited by Radio

That was a great video! Are you sure you don't work for RCCL? I am sure they would be glad to have you for their promotions department. I loved the music and couldn't get over how with over 6000 passengers, it looked like you were the only one on the ship most of the time. How did you do that?

I am looking forward to you next "live report" next month. Thanks for all you do. :cool:

Gwen :)

Radio,

Your video was absolutely wonderful. I love cruising with you through your comments, pictures and videos.

I am even more excited as I will be actually cruising with you on the Enchatment in Aug.

Will Mrs. Radio be traveling with you? I have been on the Enchantment several times and I am looking forward to seeing it through your eyes.