just returned home from first cruise....

pugman1212

We"ll i have lots to say, but i wont bore you. we just got home from our first crusie on the carnival pride out of baltimore. Parking was the easiest ive ever encountered on any trip, pull up and empty luggage, park your car and onboard we go. remember this is the first cruise the family has been on, and we were very satisfied. our stateromm was ready by 230 and luggage was inside, our purser introduced himself within a few minutes and was very helpful. next it was to the lido deck for lunch, it's wierd but everybody that works there smile :) all the time, not used to so many happy people but it was nice, they will do anything you ask and smile doing it. food was way better than i expected, especially in the dinning room dinner it was outstanding every night. Our servers were awesome, after the first night they knew how we liked things and did it for us every night without us asking A+++. cleanliness also an A+++ didnt see one thing out of place all week. shows were very good and the comedians were some of the funniest i have seen. all and all a great trip, I will deffinetly cruise with carnival again... too bad it had to end.

I am so glad that you had a good time. Becoming a cruise addict is scary-you have to work to pay for the cruises, and when you take a cruise they throw you off at the end of it. So welcome to cruise critic, and when you get a chance, try to write a full review, where you went, what you saw, what foods you liked,we are all waiting!;)

Glad you had a great time.

I will be cruising the Pride next April:D

I have found that as soon as you come home from a cruise you have to book another one while the family is still talking about how great it was and than just bring up about booking another one:D

Welcome home. Glad you had a great first time cruise and that the lovebugs did not interfer with your cruise. We were there also and I want to go back on. I actually had to fix our dinner tonight.:(

Enjoy your cruising future. Oh, we always buy a FCC;), check it out the next time.

what ia a FCC?

Future Cruise Certificate. They sell them on board on most ships for just $100. It allows you to get $100 off your next cruise, plus $100 on board credit. I believe they are good for about 2 years?? But I could be wrong on that since they have seemed to change a bit.

Archived