Roll Call - Celebrity Constellation Transatlantic November 20, 2011

Hi all,

Been awhile since we posted. Still going though. Really glad to see how large the group has gotten. I'll have to post a photo of us in the next few days. If anyone decides to cancel with our group tour, which I assume is now fully booked, please let us know so we can go in your place.

We have chosen Select Dining also. I have done this before on Princess and it worked out very well. It was very convenient having the flexibility. This will be our first time trying it on Celebrity.

We'll be keeping up with the Board from now until the cruise.

Jamie & Mark

Just a quick check in..... I just completed express check in and thought I drop in check boards... Group has grown.... Welcome to all the new posts.. Really needing this get away.... Looking forward to meeting you on board...

Norman

My partner and I will be joining you all on the cruise. We took the Constellation from Ft. Lauderdale to Amsterdam in May and decided to bring her back home. Looking like we are joining a great group of people again. Looking forward to the martini bar !!

Tim (and Dale)

Welcome to Tim and Dale, Mark and Andy glad to see we have some more members of our group. It looks like it is shaping up to be a great cruise.

If it is not raining we usually meet at the Mast Bar - on the deck above the pool for sail away.

Norman -

That's strange. I got my e-docs about 2 weeks ago.

The E-Docs are pretty much useless anyway. You can fill out your pre-boarding docs and print your boarding pass online. YOu can also order luggage tags on the checkin page instead of the do it yourself tags included in the e-docs.

Jim

Norman -

That's strange. I got my e-docs about 2 weeks ago.

The E-Docs are pretty much useless anyway. You can fill out your pre-boarding docs and print your boarding pass online. YOu can also order luggage tags on the checkin page instead of the do it yourself tags included in the e-docs.

Jim

I have have filled out and printed express boarding docs but can not get luggage tags until e-docs are released. E-docs held up due to air arrangements are with Celebrity Choice Air.... They said to try again this evening or call back in to check status. Air arrangements have been paid for and confirmed since May... :confused: Cruise only e-docs have been available for awhile I know, when will I learn not to depend on Celebrity for anything but cruise arrangements only ....:(

Keeping the faith....

Norman

What can I say. Celebrity is Celebrity. What really annoys me is filling out the Express Boarding. So much of the information is already in our profiles but you have to re-enter it manually.

Then when you get to the part of filling in flight arrangements they don't have a button for ones husband to use the same travel details you have to fill it all in again. I would think that 95% of couples traveling together have the same Flight Details... Ugh...:mad:

I can't believe that just about 6 weeks we will be sailing away...:D

Jim

Still no success with Celebrity in getting EDocs to get luggage tags...

Docs are held up do to internal processing problem with in their reservation department, documentation releasing department and Choice Air.... Travel agent says I am not the only one having this problem with Celebrity. Spending a half hour a day trying to resolve this issue..... They keep using the terms all set to go they will be released in 24 hours.. Keeping the faith..... 34 days to USA departure.....

Not too much to say this posting, except - YEE-HAW! In one month (less a day) we will have arrived in Barcelona (along with Jacques and Michiel) and have started our vacation!! The four of us have been there a few times before, so we're not too sure what we'll do this visit to the city, but I know we'll have a lot of fun.

Just a reminder - there's still lots of room on the web page for fellow cruisers to add their photos. Scroll back in the message thread to find the information on how to post your pics. As an added incentive...about a week before the cruise I'll create a PDF page of the photos and email it to everyone who participated, so we can have a handy reference page to take with us on cruise.

I just checked the weather for Barcelona - right now the day time high is hovering around 30C (just over 80F). I can't imagine it changing that drastically in a month. Break out the shorts!!

Sheldon

Finally...... I am doing the doc dance......

Celebrity called me this morning and said the docs should be ready for printing in a couple of hours and they were ready.... Finally I was able to order my luggage tags..... Looking forward to renewing friendships and creating new memories with those who are sailing on this transatlantic crossing..... Perry Grant is on board...... Counting the days.....:):):)

Norman

We're one month out! How do you spell excitement? Who's in Barcelona the 18th? Anyone up for meeting later that evening? I have a couple of suggestions.

Cheers,

John

Sorry, don't arrive to morning of the 19th.... Looking forward to this sailing.... :)

Norman

Hello everyone, welcome to all the new people since I last posted!

Well, today Wally & Sheldon, Jacques and I visited the TA and picked up our new floatation devices (TA's luggage tags) and Celebrity's luggage tags and misc docs. So exciting! Only a few short weeks until we're on our way!

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Michiel

Archived