Roll Call - Celebrity Constellation Transatlantic November 20, 2011

Greetings from Clinton Township, Michigan....

Air and cabin arrangements completed so I will be joining you for this transatlantic... Looking forward to meeting you on board. :)

Norman

Looking forward to joining you all on the Crossing..The Constellation is Fabulous after her makeover/facelift last year and we will have a great time this fall on the crossing..My friend John, from NJ will also be joining us..Bill from San Diego

Looking forward to joining you all on the Crossing..The Constellation is Fabulous after her makeover/facelift last year and we will have a great time this fall on the crossing..My friend John, from NJ will also be joining us..Bill from San Diego

I was on the Constellation for fourteen days this winter and enjoyed it....

love that bistro on five.... Looking forward to meeting you on board....

Norman :)

Hi Everyone:

My new husband and I will be on the November 20 cruise out of Barcelona. Really looking forward to it and am really excited about all the wonderful reviews I've read about the ship. It will be a fantastic trip. See you all onboard.

Greetings, Guys! My partner, Fred, and I recently booked this cruise. We were on the Solstice eastbound TA last month, and cannot wait until this one on the Constellation.

Looking forward to meeting all of you,

John

Greetings, Guys! My partner, Fred, and I recently booked this cruise. We were on the Solstice eastbound TA last month, and cannot wait until this one on the Constellation.

Looking forward to meeting all of you,

John

Welcome on Newcomers....

Looking forward to meeting all on board .....:)

Norman

I am not on this cruise, wish I was.... I am booked on the Silhouette for 04/22/12. What I wanted to say was I met John and Fred on the Solstice 05/01/11 transatlantic. They were so much fun. Hanging out with them at the Martini bar was a blast. Hope you all have the pleasure of meeting them.

John and Fred if you are listening.... Silhouette 04/22/12.

Norma

Hanging out at the martini bar sure was a blast, Norma! Are you sure you can't join us this time?

I am not on this cruise, wish I was.... I am booked on the Silhouette for 04/22/12. What I wanted to say was I met John and Fred on the Solstice 05/01/11 transatlantic. They were so much fun. Hanging out with them at the Martini bar was a blast. Hope you all have the pleasure of meeting them.

John and Fred if you are listening.... Silhouette 04/22/12.

Norma

Wow, I haven't checked this board in a while, welcome everyone! Wish Norma was on this cruise too....hurry and book it! We'd keep that Martini Bar hopping! :-)

We're travelling with friends Wally & Sheldon from Toronto, and another couple from California....I'll tell them all to get posting here!

So looking forward to this cruise....

Michiel & Jacques.

Hello all! Just a quick message this time 'round to let you know that we're following the thread. Although the trip is more than 5 months away we're already excited about it. We mentioned at lunch today how much we're looking forward to escargot at dinner! Hopefully they've figured out a way to make a low-cal version!!

Sheldon & Wally

At long last, we have gotten around to logging on. I can't believe it has been so long since logging into Cruise Critics.

Hail...Hail.... the gangs all here....

Good seeing all of ya here.

Jim and Iain

Thanks John

I can tell that we are in for a good time. We all enjoy hanging out at the Martini Bar.

Norman - We may be booking the same hotel you are in. Iain liked it when I showed him the website.

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

Hello from Atlanta, wife and I are on the Constellation again for the fourth time. We are with 2 other couples and looking forward to a great cruise! Wondered if anyone know's if Perry Grant will be in Michael's club this cruise?? Any info would be greatly appreciated.. ;)

Hi guys,

My partner and I just booked. Great to see there will be other Cruise Critic LGBT and friendly folks onboard with us. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Jamie and Mark

Thanks Jim and Iain. We'll be checking back for new posts.

We will be arriving a few days early in Barcelona. It would be fun meeting up with whoever would like to join us. We will be staying at the Eurostar Grand Marina Hotel.

Just a few more months to go!

Jamie & Mark

Yikes... you just reminded me that I have not yet booked a hotel for BCN. It has been crazy for us this summer our Son got married last month and our daughter is getting married this weekend.

You will like the Eurostar. We stayed there the last time we cruised from BCN. We ate one night in the restraunt downstairs and it was fantastic. We met Sheldon and Walley at one of their favorite restraunts for our second evening. If I recall I was checking the Eurostar about a week before we arrived and found they had dropped their rates for a prepaid by quite a bit than our original reservation. I rebooked and pocketed the savings.

We will not be arriving until the evening before the cruise so will not be able to meet. We usually meet at the Mast Bar for a sail away. I'm sure Sheldon, Wally, Michiel, Jacques and Norm would be up for it. If the weather doesn't cooperate I am sure the Martini Bar would work.

Jim

Congratulations on all the nuptials, Jim & Iain. I hope they have wonderful happy lives and that you are enjoying the weddings.

We stayed at the Hotel Market the last time we were in Barcelona (in May). We loved its location and its restaurant, and our room was a fabulous bargain. Many guys who were on the Solstice TA with us stayed at the Axel Hotel. We visited them to hang out at the rooftop pool, but really didn't find the Axel to our liking.

Fred and I arrive in BCN on the evening of the 18th, so if anyone wants to meet up and hang out pre-cruise...

Cheers,

John

Yikes... you just reminded me that I have not yet booked a hotel for BCN. It has been crazy for us this summer our Son got married last month and our daughter is getting married this weekend.

You will like the Eurostar. We stayed there the last time we cruised from BCN. We ate one night in the restraunt downstairs and it was fantastic. We met Sheldon and Walley at one of their favorite restraunts for our second evening. If I recall I was checking the Eurostar about a week before we arrived and found they had dropped their rates for a prepaid by quite a bit than our original reservation. I rebooked and pocketed the savings.

We will not be arriving until the evening before the cruise so will not be able to meet. We usually meet at the Mast Bar for a sail away. I'm sure Sheldon, Wally, Michiel, Jacques and Norm would be up for it. If the weather doesn't cooperate I am sure the Martini Bar would work.

Jim

This will be my second time at the Eurostar. I stayed there on a previous Med cruise and really liked the hotel and location. I was able to walk everywhere and use the on/off bus for sightseeing. Since this will be my partner's first time in BCN, we are allowing a few days for a nice visit.

We have decided to try the Select Dining option this time. This is a first for us as we are used to a set dining time and table. Has anyone done this before? What do you think about it?

Jamie (and Mark)

Jamie, we wouldn't mind meeting up. We have plenty of time to arrange it, I guess.

Cheers,

John

Thanks Jim and Iain. We'll be checking back for new posts.

We will be arriving a few days early in Barcelona. It would be fun meeting up with whoever would like to join us. We will be staying at the Eurostar Grand Marina Hotel.

Just a few more months to go!

Jamie & Mark

Archived