the nicest things happen to our cruising friends

Just wanted to share this , I don't think either couple will mind.

Friends just got off 13th May Splendour cruise , there were only two D+ couples on the whole ship. I got an e.mail from them while they were away to say they got upgraded at check in to an OWNER'S Suite . I am sure they were in an ocean view on deck 3 to start so that was some upgrade. WOW . I was so pleased for them.

Second couple, who have been having some health issues recently, booked a Voyager cruise this week and then entered their details online for RCI's current UK promotion of " the Royal Giveaway", win a free cruise to include free flights , guess what ? THEY WON !!! so they have booked to go again on Voyager in October.

Nice things happen to our cruising friends:).

Just wanted to share this , I don't think either couple will mind.

Friends just got off 13th May Splendour cruise , there were only two D+ couples on the whole ship. I got an e.mail from them while they were away to say they got upgraded at check in to an OWNER'S Suite . I am sure they were in an ocean view on deck 3 to start so that was some upgrade. WOW . I was so pleased for them.

Second couple, who have been having some health issues recently, booked a Voyager cruise this week and then entered their details online for RCI's current UK promotion of " the Royal Giveaway", win a free cruise to include free flights , guess what ? THEY WON !!! so they have booked to go again on Voyager in October.

Nice things happen to our cruising friends:).

That is so neat. Can I be your friend? :D

Erika

It is always nice to hear stories about good things happening. I hope your friends enjoyed their owners suite; with all the perks. they are diamond+ so they have been loyal patrons.

That is so neat. Can I be your friend? :D

Erika

Of course, all cruisers are friends , we have something in common already:).

you beat me to it! Nice to hear. Hope the health issues aren't too serious.

Wife had op. on Monday, all is well according to hubby.Winning a free cruise has just got to be the best medicine and aid to speedy recovery !!:D

Hi Heather - well I already am your friend, so hoping some of the good luck rubs off on me :rolleyes:

What lovely stories - thanks for posting :) and hope all is well with you and John

:)Hello we're John and Marylyne and were the couple who were upgraded at the pier from an OV to an Owner's Suite. We said 'WOW' everytime we came through the door,and are black and blue from pinching ourselves at our good fortune. Our Gold Seapasses will be framed in case we never get to sail in a suite again!

The weather and company were fantastic and we enjoyed all the ports. Our only criticism was our suite was noisy late evening and early morning as we were under the Windjammer, but nothing a pair of earplugs couldn't fix.

Thank you Upgrade Fairy, and to anyone who hasn't had a visit may it be your turn next.:)

Archived