Carnival pins?

mared1

we went on our first and second Carnival cruises last week (B2B on Elation). On the second one we asked about the pins and were told that they are only being given on trips of 5 days or more:(

We did a 4-day on the Splendor this past November. I wrote guest services after we were home and requested the pins. They were quickly in the mail, one for each of us. You might try that.

we went on our first and second Carnival cruises last week (B2B on Elation). On the second one we asked about the pins and were told that they are only being given on trips of 5 days or more:(

I was on the first 4 days of your B2B on Elation and was wishing I knew who you were. I went to the purser desk and asked for pins and the guy said sure and went to get me 2. The lady next to him said she'd been telling others they don't have them. I remember reading that you were wanting pins.

I am still looking for a Fascination pin, I have these things to trade from the Sunday Fun Day event:

All for Fun/Fun for All wrist band

Cell Phones Off/Cruise Face on Carnival luggage tag

Don't Forget to Pack your Groove Thang magnet

Carnival Appetizer and Drink recipes cards (2 cards)

We did a 4-day on the Splendor this past November. I wrote guest services after we were home and requested the pins. They were quickly in the mail, one for each of us. You might try that.

I emailed Carnival and requested pins after our four day cruise on the Sensation and they said only on 5 days or longer. Hummmmm!!!

I have extra Splendor and Glory pins to trade. Email me jmb1143@aol.com

I emailed Carnival and requested pins after our four day cruise on the Sensation and they said only on 5 days or longer. Hummmmm!!!

I have extra Splendor and Glory pins to trade. Email me jmb1143@aol.com

I can only suggust you try again, since it could be one of those things that depends on who gives you the answer...or perhaps you could write a real letter...good luck!

I was on the first 4 days of your B2B on Elation.

I went to the purser desk and asked for pins and the guy said Sure and went to get me 2.

The lady next to him said she'd been telling others they don't have them.

A few weeks ago I asked at Victory's purser's desk for pins

and the guy looked kinda clueless like 'does such an animal even exist?'

I gave up.

Any one in here collecting ship-cards.

I'm new in here but I don't see much about "Sail & Sign" cards in any of the threads' titles.

Anyone with disused cruise cards sitting on their dresser now for a few years?

I could use them...give them a good home. .:)

These are some of the newest design, now out

but soon to be replaced again

new-ss-cards.jpg

but I'd also appreciate any older cards

Julie

Glad I was able to put a :) on your face.

Remember everyone, you can email me to see if I have or can

locate the special pin you are looking for.

I LOVE putting :)'s on faces.

JR

I was just looking at another thread...and it seems there will be no more Carnival pins....:(

so if anyone has an extra Glory.(sailing her next year).I would be interested ...;)

Edited by jaja

read on John Heald's blog "thingy" today that in fact Carnival is doing away with the past guest pins. When each of the ships runs out of their current supply that will be it. :( Our first cruise was the Glory, and we did a two day on the Splendor, so guess we wont have a second chance at those two. We still have the memories and lots more to be thankful for, so can't be too disappinted.

shane

Any idea when Carnival started giving pins to past guests? We have cruised Carnival 7 times, but we can only find 2 sets of pins when we go back thru all of our souvenirs.

How about "place mats" with pictures of the ship you were on. On the last night of the cruise we use to be given a place mat size picture of the ship by our dining room staff and signed by the dining staff if you wanted. But on this last cruise on the Ecstasy, we weren't offered the picture.

Bill & Brenda

Any idea when Carnival started giving pins to past guests? We have cruised Carnival 7 times, but we can only find 2 sets of pins when we go back thru all of our souvenirs.

How about "place mats" with pictures of the ship you were on. On the last night of the cruise we use to be given a place mat size picture of the ship by our dining room staff and signed by the dining staff if you wanted. But on this last cruise on the Ecstasy, we weren't offered the picture.

Bill & Brenda

In the year 2000.... the pins had the ship name, and the year. Also the year 2001 was numbered. All since that time have been plain with only the ships name with no year....

Elation2000.jpg

Edited by joebat1
correction