Prepaying gratuities?

Ariel35

Hi,

I'm sailing on Century in a couple of weeks, and am booked for traditional dining (8:30) as my time dining is currently full. However, I asked my TA to prepay my gratuities and she said it is not possible. Also, the rate she is quoting is higher than what i've read both here and on Celebrity's site. At any rate, my brother was just on the Infinity a few weeks ago and when I booked his cruise for him, I arranged prepayment of gratuities (he had traditional dining as well).

Is this accurate, or should I actually be going back to my TA?

Is there anyway I can arrange prepayment myself? I want to prepay so I don't have to worry about it on the cruise.

Thanks!

They will do all the work on board. The daily gratuities will be automatically charged to your on board account, no fuss, no muss. If you want to give extra then you may, otherwise just forget about it. ~ Ric

Go back to the TA. You should be able to pre-pay your gratuities even though you have traditional seating.

We are playing with semantics here. Not sure what class you are in but just find out the amount of the recommended gratuities each day and prepay that amount to your On Board Account which you can do at any time.

There is no special bucket for "gratuities"......

Archived