Hydro Pool/Thermal Suite - Cost for Suite Passengers?

dclizcox

My travel agent is telling me access to the hydro pool/thermal suite is complementary when booking in our class (Noordam SB/ January 13, 2012 sailing).

I cannot find any information on HAL website to confirm this.

I'm throwing this out to the boards to see if anyone knows.

Many thanks,

Liz

My travel agent is telling me access to the hydro pool/thermal suite is complementary when booking in our class (Noordam SB/ January 13, 2012 sailing).

I cannot find any information on HAL website to confirm this.

I'm throwing this out to the boards to see if anyone knows.

Many thanks,

Liz

Liz, your TA is VERY wrong!! No part of the Spa is complimentary to any suite. I had to pay the exact same amount as any other passenger on the ship.

You can pre book some of the Spa goodies on line at the listed price, or wait until the day you board, and just like everyone else, get a special embarkation day price then.

Joanie

Your travel agent is WRONG. The cost for thermal suite/hydro pool is the same whether or not you are in a suite. We were in suite several times, the last of which was earlier this month and we paid $299 per couple for 14 days.

p.s. Suite passengers on Celebrity get free access to their version of the thermal suite.

I agree with the other two posters. Your travel agent is very WRONG unless something has changed and if it has ASK FOR IT IN WRITING.

I've never heard of free access ever for suites and the price is the same for all;)

Your travel agent is WRONG. The cost for thermal suite/hydro pool is the same whether or not you are in a suite. We were in suite several times, the last of which was earlier this month and we paid $299 per couple for 14 days.

p.s. Suite passengers on Celebrity get free access to their version of the thermal suite.

Actually, if you are refering to the T-Pool on Celebrity, it is free for the use of ALL passengers! ;) At least it was for me, in an oceanview stateroom onboard the "Millenium" in April, 2006 & the "Constellation" in November, 2007! ;) And the T-Pool is far superior than the "Hydro Pool" onboard HAL! :p

Is the Thermal Suite/Hydropool free to those in Spa Staterooms or Spa Suites (on those ships that have them)?

Do the Spa Staterooms/Suites on Eurodam have special access to the Hydropool via that staircase in there?

I heard back from my TA and she confirmed the hydro pool/thermal suite is $349/couple (if booked now) for the 10 days.

I decided to book in advance. My understand from reading these boards is if it is on special/cheaper on board I can go to the Purser Desk (or whatever they call it) and receive the difference as OBC? Correct?

Thanks,

Liz

I heard back from my TA and she confirmed the hydro pool/thermal suite is $349/couple (if booked now) for the 10 days.

I decided to book in advance. My understand from reading these boards is if it is on special/cheaper on board I can go to the Purser Desk (or whatever they call it) and receive the difference as OBC? Correct?

Thanks,

Liz

Really no need to do that. Just mention it to the Spa attendant an your first visit and the credit for the difference should appear on your onboard account. Enjoy !

Archived