Bomb Threat on Imagination

LOL, OP since we are supposed to believe your source as fact

We are? Why? :confused:

The OP would have done well to state in their opening post all the info about their background, their friend etc. and left it to us to digest his "news" as we saw fit.

Interesting story though, assuming that it's true. I'd like to know how CCL and every other concerned authority handled this.

Sorry, I didn't realize a woman calling in a bomb threat on the Imagination was not worthy of Cruise Critic posting. :rolleyes:

I really didn't expect to get flamed so much for posting this. Wow.

I appreciate your post...as for flaming, get used to it here. You just have to learn how to let it roll off.

If you hear anythign else, please let us know :)

Wow, what's with all the fact checkers? Some of ya'll act like this is CNN or something. It's just a story. True or false, it's interesting (for some of us, at least). Rumor? So what? Some people take these forums WAY too seriously.

Wow, what's with all the fact checkers? Some of ya'll act like this is CNN or something. It's just a story. True or false, it's interesting (for some of us, at least). Rumor? So what? Some people take these forums WAY too seriously.

Rumor? So what?.....You can't be serious. Spreading rumors of this kind is just wrong.

I appreciate your post...as for flaming, get used to it here. You just have to learn how to let it roll off.

If you hear anythign else, please let us know :)

OP: I appreciate your post, too. And do keep us informed if you hear anything else. :)

Ok, I'll explain it further. I am a retired ICE agent. I am still very close to the career field and still get a lot of e-mails on things that are currently going on. A notice I received today and confirmed by someone still working in the field said a mentally challenged woman from Arkansas was upset she was left behind and called in a bomb threat to CCL. As I said, the threat is not credible, but it did stir some activity with CCL and law enforcement.

If you don't want to believe me, fine. Just pay attention to the news in the next couple days because I'm sure she will be charged.

Otherwise, I just though some folks would be interested. Sheesh, folks will flame for anything on this board. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info. And yes people are very quick to flame anything. It's actually kinda amusing sometimes.

ok..so it is not credible you say, right?

Then why did you post it here?

If everything you say is correct I would doubt the news media will care one way or another....because as you said it was not a credible threat.

Because information is information. Some people find it interesting... And with the internet now who knows if media will or won't pick it up. If it's a slow news day.... they just might.

If there was a legit bomb threat YESTERDAY, it would have hit the news by TODAY. Seems like a useless rumor that a janitor just started.

Had you read the entire posts, it was an irate customer who called in the threat. There was no bomb.

And we don't always hear EVERYTHING that happens. Everyday the media picks and choses what they want to talk about.

Had you read the entire posts, it was an irate customer who called in the threat. There was no bomb.

And we don't always hear EVERYTHING that happens. Everyday the media picks and choses what they want to talk about.

Are you serious? A bomb THREAT is a bomb THREAT regardless if there is a bomb or not. Having a threat on a major cruise line would make every news outlet out there. Do you not live in America? When you have thousands of people on a boat, do you not think this would be major? Some people... LOL :rolleyes:

The guy should not have posted a rumor and that is what it is, a rumor. The thread should be closed/deleted.

These boards are for information and help. The OP was giving information, I don't understand if you don't believe it or not WHY do you have to respond with such negativity?!?!?!? Gesh

Read it, believe it or NOT but get off peoples back! OMGosh! Some people must feel that they need to respond to every post on here!

Play nice people and this world would be a much nicer place!!

Are you serious? A bomb THREAT is a bomb THREAT regardless if there is a bomb or not. Having a threat on a major cruise line would make every news outlet out there. Do you not live in America?

The guy should not have posted a rumor and that is what it is, a rumor. The thread should be closed/deleted.

LOL You clearly don't live in America. My sister works for Homeland Security and just 2 weeks ago told me about 2 bomb threats at Miami International Airport that were never on the news!

Not every threat makes it on the news. Not every crime makes it on the news. Sometimes a kitty being rescued from a tree makes it before a non-credible threat does.

If there was a legit bomb threat YESTERDAY, it would have hit the news by TODAY. Seems like a useless rumor that a janitor just started.

Those darn janitors. Always starting rumors.

Thanks OP for the info.

It was interesting to know, the news story of the day?? No. But why some posters see the need to flame the OP so much is amazing.

Just because it was not a "credible" threat does not mean it didn't happen. I have had bomb and other threats called into where I work that were clearly not credible but they did happen.

Are you serious? A bomb THREAT is a bomb THREAT regardless if there is a bomb or not. Having a threat on a major cruise line would make every news outlet out there. Do you not live in America? When you have thousands of people on a boat, do you not think this would be major? Some people... LOL :rolleyes:

Oh please....I wager there are bomb threats far more often than what you hear. This one wasn't news worthy enough.

Why are people so freaking nasty around here lately? Good grief!

I see that you are from LA, a third world territory of the US, so I understand your anger and bitterness. Try not to let it ruin your day. :p

Are YOU serious??? If the media reported everything like this that happened it would just encourage other nuts to make false threats to see what they did on the news.

Like I said these threats go on a LOT more than you think.

thanks op for the post. Very interesting and look forward to any updates.

I hope i never become as perfect and bitter as some of the flamers on here. It has to be rough always being perfect, there's no room for error!

amen!!!!!

I see that you are from LA, a third world territory of the US, so I understand your anger and bitterness. Try not to let it ruin your day. :p

I've spent some time in Alabama and I know it's also a third world territory of the US.

Archived