Luggage tags

picture

I print them on cardstock fold and glue them and punch a hole and then spray them with a clear acrylic (Krylon) a couple of times. Put a bag tie, or unbreakable cord, etc through the hole and tie it on.

The spray makes it waterproof and they are easy to get off. I still have my last ones in my photo album. They are even more sturdier than the old Hal ones. Also only took a few min. to do.

Helen :)

That will work as well !

I print them on cardstock fold and glue them and punch a hole and then spray them with a clear acrylic (Krylon) a couple of times. Put a bag tie, or unbreakable cord, etc through the hole and tie it on.

The spray makes it waterproof and they are easy to get off. I still have my last ones in my photo album. They are even more sturdier than the old Hal ones. Also only took a few min. to do.

Helen :)

another great idea. Thanks:D

No stapling, taping, or gluing at all when using the luggage tags provided at the pier.

That can work also.

There are times though when one is expected to have the bags tagged before the pier. In San Juan, they took my bags at the airport and last month at the Montreal hotel I had to relinquish my bags for room pick-up. Both times the bags went directly to the ship.

I recommend tagging them before the pier....just in case there are some unusual arrangements.

I sure miss the good ole days of mailed luggage tags.

Now I used excessive amouts of clear tape on these printed ones . The only way to get them off now is to cut them off.

I agree it was so nice when they mailed the luggage tags and we had plenty of time to put them on our luggage.

thanks to everyone for all the great post.

We use the historic luggage tag holders HAL sent out last year.

If we are returning to a ship we sailed when HAL used to provide tags, I use left over ones from 'back then'. I have a large collection of unused tags and others I used once that I can change cabin number if I need to. I never used to put in flight info etc anyway so those spots are blank.

Archived