Last minute help

aubandit

:confused:We leave Saturday for our Alaskan Cruise on the Westerdam. We are spending a few days in Seattle before and after the cruise. Then I am attending a conference in Tennesse before I come home. Needless to say I know I am overpacking but... I have noticed several posts about taking clothes hangers. Are any hangers provided? Does anyone know about cabin VD 4149? Thanks!!

We've always found plenty of hangers, but if there aren't enough for you just ask your steward for more.

That said, my DH usually brings a lot of shirts still on the light-weight plastic hangers, as it makes for quicker unpacking. :)

There are a number of hangers supplied, but I always take several more, plus trouser hangers, particularly if you are packing extra clothes. I believe that you can also request more once in your cabin, but personally I prefer to take my own. A lot depends on whether you are trying to cut back on weight/room.

Archived