Chart room QE

cruzadict

I have just booked a fiords cruise on the Queen Elizabeth for July and on looking at the deck plans can't seem to find a chart room. As we really enjoy this bar on QM2 is there an equivalent one on QE

QE does not have a chart room :( The club dining on QE is where the chart room is on QV. There is the midships bar on deck 3 and cafe carinthia on 2 deck.

Do these two venues have the same atmosphere of the chart room?

Hopefully someone else will be able to answer that, I have not been on QE yet. I love the chart room on QV and QM2 so I am hoping there is somewhere on QE with the same atmasphere. :)

the only advice i can give you is have a look at Gary Bembridge's review on his tipsfortravellers website there is a contact section on there and he has a podcast on his recent voyage on QE if no-one else can help on here but im sure there is someone on here that can.

We enjoyed the Cafe Carinthia on the QE for pre-dinner drinks. Comfy sofas and arm chairs, large windows, flowers and lovely decor. However, there is no live music as there is on the QM2. A string quartet or a harpist plays in the lobby one deck below and the area is open so the music drifts up to the Cafe. The Mid-Ships bar is nice too but smaller and not as atmospheric.

Archived