WOW Sale...any more this year?

Curious--basically very new to cruising (last one was over 15 years ago) what is a wow sale? Do you need to be platinum or higher, where is it advertised, and what destinations are normally on sale?

Turtle:

You don't have to be any certain C&A "level" to partake in the Wow Sale. It's just a promotion that RCI runs offering 50% Deposits (so half of whatever it normally is) plus Onboard Credit (OBC) as well. The prices remain the same, no savings there.

I'm pretty sure it's everything--all sailings/itineraries/ships but it only runs a short period of time. Maybe a week or even shorter than that.

Good luck!

I got all excited when I got the email about the last WOW sale...boy was I let down, the only thing good about it was the 50% deposit. I got a great deal from an online TA, which saved me hundreds. I did have to pay a full deposit, but with a savings like that, who cares about a reduced deposit(IMO), we have to eventually pay up anyway.

Turtle:

You don't have to be any certain C&A "level" to partake in the Wow Sale. It's just a promotion that RCI runs offering 50% Deposits (so half of whatever it normally is) plus Onboard Credit (OBC) as well. The prices remain the same, no savings there.

I'm pretty sure it's everything--all sailings/itineraries/ships but it only runs a short period of time. Maybe a week or even shorter than that.

Good luck!

Wow..thanks. I will def keep that in mind. I wonder if the wow sale is better than what they offer on the cruise itself. Anyone know?

I got all excited when I got the email about the last WOW sale...boy was I let down, the only thing good about it was the 50% deposit. I got a great deal from an online TA, which saved me hundreds. I did have to pay a full deposit, but with a savings like that, who cares about a reduced deposit(IMO), we have to eventually pay up anyway.

you probably could have done it through your TA also

you probably could have done it through your TA also

True, but I have no problem paying a larger deposit...it's that much less I have to pay when I pay the final payment, which is big enough:eek:

Wow..thanks. I will def keep that in mind. I wonder if the wow sale is better than what they offer on the cruise itself. Anyone know?

As a D member, I find the WOW sale to be no sale at all. I do better booking on board and get all off the discounts/obc due me, whereas the WOW sale does not.

Archived