Veendam Bermuda Formal Nights?

pwilkinson18

The formal nights will be your sea day on Monday and Friday. Friday is not a full day in port, so you will have plenty of time to primp.

When the family is all dressed up, be sure to have your photograph taken. Enjoy your cruise and beautiful Bermuda!

The food in the Pinnacle is the same every night. The food in the dining room is at its best on Formal night.

Except for Thursday night Pinnacle on VEENDAM when they have the Le Cirque dinner.

Stephen

Not formal like Cunard. There will be tuxes for those who own them but many suits and ties for men. Sometimes sport jackets and no tie can get through the doors. Women dress up; some with fancy dresses but I get by with a glittery top and long black skirt.

Yiou will definiteily see more appropriately/well dressed people than NCL & Carnival. When I sailed Carnival I did not bring dresses/outfits that I would normally wear on HAL. I brought more "casual" clothing but I still felt I was more formal than many diners. On HAL you will see everything, but more people tend to follow the dress code than on many other lines.

Archived