Kids Sail Free will they offer it again soon?

mattR

Booked our kids to cruise with us in October now thinking of doing B2B cruises any chances they will bring the Kids Sail Free promotion out again or is it a one time a year thing?

My guess is that this promotion is not tied to x times a year, but, rather, how sales are going in general for certain cruises. NCL has many different promotional offerings for the marketing types to select from.

But, with prices going up now, I would think that is a good indicator that they don't think that lower prices are needed right now to get the booking rates that they are looking for.

But....this whole thing is marketing, and who am I to think that I can figure out what goes on in their heads??

I don't know when they will offer it again but last year I've seen this promotion at least 3 times.

NCL always has a big sales mid-august - september. Maybe you will see it there.

I don't know when they will offer it again but last year I've seen this promotion at least 3 times.

How often did you see this promotion?

I was trying to do a search (both on here and on the internet) to maybe get some type of idea when they offer this deal. From the results that I came up with...they offered it this year (a few months ago) and the last time I came up with anything was, I believe, 2008, when it was offered before. Can anyone confirm this? Had it really been that long since they had offered the kids sail free deal before this year? :eek:

Archived