Penguins!!

Hi - sailed on Liberty of the Seas on a 4 day cruise from Barcelona on 19th May. Had an ace time. But what's with the Penguins on the front of the ship. It was my first time on RC - do all ships have penguins, and if so why?

I must say that somehow I missed seeing them when we were on Liberty in November. If you liked the penguins, you should absolutely love the flamingos on Deck 13 of the Jewel of the Seas.:)

The Penguins and I became very close as I was spending lots of time on the treadmill to burn off all those extra calories! :D

Now I know why I missed them. Will have to make more use of the gym in the future.:)

Of all of my time spent on this board, this is the first time I have ever seen the penguins mentioned so I thought you were talking about the character penguins from the movie Madagascar. HAHA! :D

Now I see why, they put them where no one would see them! ;)

Of all of my time spent on this board, this is the first time I have ever seen the penguins mentioned so I thought you were talking about the character penguins from the movie Madagascar. HAHA! :D

Now I see why, they put them where no one would see them! ;)

They are easily viewable from other ships though. When Liberty was first commissioned she was in Miami for a 2 day cruise for TAs and other industry people. She was parked behind Majesty. From majesty's sports court the penguins were right at eye level.

Since my GF loves penguins and has been trying to work out on cruises. This will be perfect.

I get my nap and she gets a work out as she is running on the treadmill trying to catch them:D

Archived