Blind as a bat - mirrors in Coral mini suites

clueless

If you need it for putting in contacts or something else involving water, this won't help, but for putting on make-up/doing hair up close, there is a full-length mirror on the wall just outside the bathroom that you can get nose to nose with. It's what I use, since without my lenses in, I can't see well enough to do my make-up properly or put up my hair in any kind of intricate way that involves me seeing up close what I'm doing.

Even the ones supplied in the full suites are that great (at least not for me). Definitely take along your own.

Correcting my own post here. That should have said even the ones supplied in the full suites AREN'T that great. Sorry about that, I should have read it twice before posting.

I've taken to carrying my own as even some of the magnifying ones aren't enough for me. The one I have has suction cups and attaches perfectly to a full length hotel closet door mirror. I got it in a discount store so don't have a link for you.

I take my floxite magnifying mirror b/c I'm also blind as a bat for putting on makeup. If I had to use a regular mirror, I'd look like a clown!:eek: http://www.amazon.com/Floxite-Fl-10jh-Incandescent-Lighted-Vanity/dp/B001FRQ78Q/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1309433101&sr=8-3

This is the new version, I've had mine for 10+ years. I also take along a small power strip.

Archived