Toga Party on Greek island Cruises

homeinboca

Is anyone aware of a toga party event on the Princess cruises that stop in the Greek islands? I recall hearing about this somewhere, but don't see any mentions of it. I think it would be fun, haven't been to a toga party since college!

I've only experienced togas on Costa but that was 20 years ago so don't know if they still do it. I was very surprised at the participation because nearly everyone I saw was in a toga. They supplied a sheet & instructions on making one.

Is anyone aware of a toga party event on the Princess cruises that stop in the Greek islands? I recall hearing about this somewhere, but don't see any mentions of it. I think it would be fun, haven't been to a toga party since college!

I don't remember ever reading a report of a toga party on Princess, even in the Greek Islands. I would say unless you make this happen someway, it isn't going to. ;)

Toga party? I'd feel like an extra in Animal House . . . But by all means, check with the CD; don't give up if you really want to have one. After all, "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

I've never read or heard about a toga party on Princess. Sounds like something Carnival would do.

As the picture below of two of the cruise staff shows, Princess does indeed have a toga party on some of the ships in the Med.

2013889240016033894S600x600Q85.jpg

I hope we have one on our upcoming cruise..Toga..Toga..Toga...

I've never read or heard about a toga party on Princess. Sounds like something Carnival would do.

Lighten up and don't be such a snob. This isn't the Queen Mary. Some of us on Princess like to have fun and party. Doesn't mean you have to..

Lighten up and don't be such a snob. This isn't the Queen Mary. Some of us on Princess like to have fun and party. Doesn't mean you have to..

:)

She would be very shocked to know that Carnival is much more conservative than Princess.

Carnival have bathrobe deck parties where the passengers are more covered up than the brazen skin flashing folks on Princess in their revealing togas ....Shame on them

*LOL* :)

I agreee, people need to lighten up a bit. so what if there are toga parties on Princess? Princess could use a little "fun ship" infusion, doesn't mean the cruise will go to pot or anything.:eek:

I agreee, people need to lighten up a bit. so what if there are toga parties on Princess? Princess could use a little "fun ship" infusion, doesn't mean the cruise will go to pot or anything.:eek:

But you are wrong

First come togas , which leads to dancing , and as anyone who has ever seen "Footloose" can attest too, leads to Armageddon.

Scarlet women and Libertine men paradeing in bed sheets which is a eupomism for S-E "well you know "

First come togas , which leads to dancing , and as anyone who has ever seen "Footloose" can attest too, leads to Armageddon.

Scarlet women and Libertine men paradeing in bed sheets which is a eupomism for S-E "well you know "

And Ragtime!

Oh, we got trouble

Right here on Cruise Critic

With a capital T

And that rhymes with P

And that stands for Princess

-with apologies to Meredith Wilson and Professor Harold Hill

But you are wrong

LOL!

And Ragtime!

Oh, we got trouble

Right here on Cruise Critic

With a capital T

And that rhymes with P

And that stands for Princess

-with apologies to Meredith Wilson and Professor Harold Hill

*LOL*

Very very good .........as an old moivie buff that was exactly what was going through my head when I was writing it . :)

Archived