Blog & Pictures: Eurodam Baltic & North Seas

Spinner2

We've finally managed to put together some information and photos (mostly about the ports) from our recent cruise. We've tried really hard to make this a document that would help those who will be taking these 2 cruises later this summer plan how best to use their time.

This is the new blog; there are many, many pages; enjoy the animation that opens it and then browse in what interests you.

I did do a more traditional review when we first got back; it's HERE if you missed it earlier this month.

And we have Google maps for 15 cruises; some are back to back so there's more than 15. That list is HERE if you'd like to see if your upcoming cruise is one we've mapped. There's lots of information on the maps that you can link to.

I hope you'll enjoy our work.

We've finally managed to put together some information and photos (mostly about the ports) from our recent cruise. We've tried really hard to make this a document that would help those who will be taking these 2 cruises later this summer plan how best to use their time.

This is the new blog; there are many, many pages; enjoy the animation that opens it and then browse in what interests you.

I did do a more traditional review when we first got back; it's HERE if you missed it earlier this month.

And we have Google maps for 15 cruises; some are back to back so there's more than 15. That list is HERE if you'd like to see if your upcoming cruise is one we've mapped. There's lots of information on the maps that you can link to.

Wow Marney - this is really great. Thanks so much. Just fabulous:D

Marney:

Great job on your blog. Very interested as we are on the Eurodam, August 12th. You have information posted that I was looking for. Thank you so much. If I have any questions, I'll email them to you.

Cynthia

Thanks so much!!

We will be on the Eurodam one year from now in the Baltic

Your info is better and more relevant than any guide book

I really appreciate the time and effort you put onto this blog

Thanks for sharing. I like your explanation of why you took a HAL tour or did it on your own.

Do you have other blogs from previous trips? I love looking at cruise blogs as they give me ideas that you can't find in books.

Thank you so much, everybody, for all of the kind comments. We got so much great information before our cruise, I was hoping to "give back" in some way and I'm delighted (as is my DH who did the blog photos and the interactive map) that several of you can use the information as you plan your own cruise.

A couple of specific questions:

Storylady, I've been terrible at getting blogs finished; somehow when we get home we get so busy! But I do have one other finished and all of our cruises have maps with local links on them; some more than others as we've learned more and technology has improved. I added the link to the HOME page for all of the blogs into my signature. In addition to this Eurodam one you'll find one other and one PhotoBook.

SXM54, I'm a website developer so I design my own pages. I write a lot of my own scripts for things like photo handling but I know where there are free commercial ones too. If you know how to code in HTML or have software to do that just e-mail me and I'll be glad to shoot some code over to you.

Petrakae, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful cruise! You should be excited. Do a lot of planning and have some optional ideas so you use your time for the things you'd enjoy the most. There's so much to see in all of these places.

Archived