Park Cafe vs. Cafe Promenade?

CSBM

The roast beef sandwiches are good but they are by no means all they have to offer. For breakfast they have a bagel bar, a choice of breakfast burrito or their version of an egg Muffin as well as several breakfast paninis and muffins, and danish as well as great yogurt parfaits. For lunch they have an excellent salad bar, the Roast Beef Sandwiches and several other made to order paninis (loved the Cuban), chips and other lunch items. A great place and our favorite for breakfast and lunch!

The Windjammer is hit and miss when it comes to the quality of food.

The hot food is sometimes cold and the cold food is hot.

They do havea big variety thoough.

We've mainly eatin breakfast and lunch in the main dining room when we ge the chance

HELP Please .... What does Park Cafe have on their Breakfast menu? :confused:

There is a bagel station where they have several spreads and toppings. There are also breakfast paninni's. There is more but I can't remember. It is a nice place to have a light, quick breakfast

It was funny the one morning we went in for breakfast there was an oriental woman behind the counter. I asked for a plain english muffin since they had the "egg mc muffin" type sandwich. She told me she couldn't make just an english muffin but she would "scrape" everything off an already made sandwich...I passed on that one!!

Not at all... it's part of the regular dining package.

That's good to know. We haven't been on a cruise for some time now, and I have seen so many posts about extra charges for beverages, pastries, etc., that I no longer know what's included in the cruise price anymore.

Thanks for the clarification.

I love the Cafe Promenade, and can't wait to try the Park Cafe. I've been dreaming

about those famous roast beef sandwiches. This will be my first stop on the cruise,

to try out a famous sandwich our first day for lunch!

Ask them to drizzle a bit of the au jus on the inside of the bun - delicious!

Archived