TV SHOW Undercover Boss

We enjoyed watching it prior to our February cruise on the Epic. I think that I'll record it again, now that we've been onboard, and see what looks familiar!

Can't wait to go back in November!!!

Tom

I saw the NCL CEO (I think) when it aired the first time. I might watch it again. They were on the NCL Pearl and I thought he listened the crew very well about their job when he worked with them. That the waitress recognized him from a one time dinner impressed me. I am glad he decided to do something about the lack of opportunity for advancement. Some of the Undercover Boss episodes are good. I thought this one was.

I saw the NCL CEO (I think) when it aired the first time. I might watch it again. They were on the NCL Pearl and I thought he listened the crew very well about their job when he worked with them. That the waitress recognized him from a one time dinner impressed me. I am glad he decided to do something about the lack of opportunity for advancement. Some of the Undercover Boss episodes are good. I thought this one was.

It was Epic.

It was Epic.

I believe that they had scenes of him on two ships. One was the Epic. If the other one was the Pearl, that's great - since I just booked that one a week or two ago (for a two day quickie in October). Though I want to say it was one of their Hawaii based ships...

Tom

I believe that they had scenes of him on two ships. One was the Epic. If the other one was the Pearl, that's great - since I just booked that one a week or two ago (for a two day quickie in October). Though I want to say it was one of their Hawaii based ships...

Tom

I believe it was the Pride of America

Tom

Nope, not the Pearl. It was the Epic and Pride of Aloha. Some of the views from the POA were amazing.

Nope, not the Pearl. It was the Epic and Pride of Aloha. Some of the views from the POA were amazing.

The ships featured were the Epic and the Pride of America. The Pride of Aloha is no more; it is currently the Norwegian Sky :)

The Pearl was the one that they followed on Cruise Inc a while back. Also a really interesting show.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=1139954767

LOL... I could use a cruise fix myself.:D

Me too Mike!:D

Watched this first time around. My problem with UCB is the "jobs" are a bit contrived and I think they prescreen the personnel now. I read somewhere the producers "found" the waitperson who 'remember' the CEO and set up the 'drama'. But it was nice to see the inside of a ship. I do enjoy watching how the big boss relates and expects things to be done or unaware of what happens in the trenches. There can be some real Dilbert moments.

Me too Mike!:D

Watched this first time around. My problem with UCB is the "jobs" are a bit contrived and I think they prescreen the personnel now. I read somewhere the producers "found" the waitperson who 'remember' the CEO and set up the 'drama'. But it was nice to see the inside of a ship. I do enjoy watching how the big boss relates and expects things to be done or unaware of what happens in the trenches. There can be some real Dilbert moments.

I hear ya Stephen.

The ships featured were the Epic and the Pride of America. The Pride of Aloha is no more; it is currently the Norwegian Sky :)

The Pearl was the one that they followed on Cruise Inc a while back. Also a really interesting show.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=1139954767

You know something? I knew it was Pride of America but somehow slipped up. DW and I just started researching Hawaiian cruises for 2013. Duhhhhh. :o You are so right about Cruise Inc, a very interesting show.

Archived