RSVP Med Cruise 2012

MDDCFlyer

Traveling solo as well. Sounds like theres plenty of friends to be made...

And as one of your entertainers on board, I am travelling with a friend, but we're both single. Let the games begin! :)

Paul J. Williams

I wouldn't have a clue where to start..................do you call HAL direct??

No you have to call RSVP, they chartered the whole boat so they control all the rooms. HAL could not care, they got their money already ;)

I was curious so ran to the RSVP site and this means it will only be stopping in port in Spain and I thought you had to hit two countries for some treaty rule. Or am I wrong??

Maybe you are thinking about US cabotage law for cruises leaving and returning to the same port - it has to visit a nearby foreign port at least. Not all countries have such limitations.

I was thinking the Jones Act but I was thinking it was some international treaty when it is only US Law. (Google is your friend.)

Not the Jones Act but the PVSA, Passenger Vessel Services Act. :) Jones Act deals with cabbotage i.e. coastal shipping of goods.

The sad and funny part of this port denial is all the money the vendor and shore excursion operators lose plus loss docking fees, port taxes etc. All those tours operators should send their invoices to the port agent for reimbursement not HAL. Oh I bet their upset!!!

I was curious so ran to the RSVP site and this means it will only be stopping in port in Spain and I thought you had to hit two countries for some treaty rule. Or am I wrong??

We had stopped in Gibraltar for a short while (no one allowed to get out) to get to the the none-EU port.

Is there a certain place to look at reviews of cruises that you have had?? I have just done this cruise (Med to Morrocco that never was) and would like to see if anyone had posted their thoughts. It was my first gay cruise and I have come home with intent to save for the next, absolutely fabulous darlings !!

Archived