RCCL visa - how long to receive?

Just applied online for this visa...figured the OBC would be handy for my upcoming cruise in November. Just wondering how long it takes to receive...may add my final payment to this to see if I can up the OBC. Thanks.

We thought about getting the RCI card, but the interest rate was so much higher than what we already get that it would be cheaper for us to just pay for the perks out of pocket than to use any accumulated points.

Are you kidding? Cheaper to pay for the perks up front? How about you save up the money for your cruise, charge the whole thing to your RCCL Visa and then pay the entire thing off when the bill comes. You never pay any interest.

We thought about getting the RCI card, but the interest rate was so much higher than what we already get that it would be cheaper for us to just pay for the perks out of pocket than to use any accumulated points.

The key is to NOT PAY INTEREST

If you pay it off every month, it doesn't matter how high the interest rate is.

Archived