RCL shore excursion age requirement

I was looking at the shore excursions for St. Martin for our upcoming cruise, and so many of them have a minimum age of 6. Does anyone know why? I understand the snorkeling type activites, but why the island tour and beach break?

Both answers make sense. I just don't know what to do there, and I've never been before so we wanted to do an island tour, but also wanted to see the beach (let the little one burn off some energy)....mmm decisions decisions

Both answers make sense. I just don't know what to do there, and I've never been before so we wanted to do an island tour, but also wanted to see the beach (let the little one burn off some energy)....mmm decisions decisions

If you want to do an island tour there will be tour operators when you get off the ship that you will have an oportunity to hook up with. You don't have to book something ahead of time through RCI.

If you just want to go to a beach, there's no reason to buy an excursion....just do a bit of research, pick out the beach that suits you best, and grab a cab! A guidebook is your best friend and can save you big $$$!

Archived