Park N Cruise Port Canaveral $4.99/day

goneonacruise

I saw that Park N Cruise in Port Canaveral is now charging only $4.99/day for cruise parking at port canaveral. I used them for my cruise a couple of months ago and they were great! I think you do need to make a reservation online for that rate.

Thanks. I just made a reservation earlier this week and just yesterday for my mom and the price was $6.99. I just emailed them to see if we get the cheaper price or to see if I need to cancel and rebook. We'll see how fast their customer service response is.

I just saw the rate change too. I hope someone can stop by and tell us their experience with ParkNCruise. I read in one review that the ride over to the ship was very pleasant. Just wondering how they did at picking you up at the ship (Crowds, Long Wait, etc). I have a Park and Cruise at a hotel reserved but I might cancel if I can find a cheap hotel and ParkNCruise has some good reviews.

I just saw the rate change too. I hope someone can stop by and tell us their experience with ParkNCruise. I read in one review that the ride over to the ship was very pleasant. Just wondering how they did at picking you up at the ship (Crowds, Long Wait, etc). I have a Park and Cruise at a hotel reserved but I might cancel if I can find a cheap hotel and ParkNCruise has some good reviews.

we just did park & cruise for Carnival Dream last week. We were very impressed, save $, 5 min ride to terminal, they load & unload bags to you... coming back all we waited was maybe 10 mins and the bus drove up. The driver gets out & loads your bags into little bus, and even drives up to your car & unloads bags to you standing at the back of you car.

We both agreed that we were most likely on the road faster over lugging your own bags accross the street & up into the parking garage there at terminal...and save money!

Easy to find too, right off the road.

I highly reccomend them...EASY

• 2 months later...

hey there. I was wondering what the security was like at park and cruise. I don't see anything listed. Since you used them recently, did it appear to be "safe" and "secure". My DH recently had his truck broken into while away on work in the hotel parking lot, so we are a tad uneasy with no security being represented on their website (that I could find at least)

Thank so much :)

• 2 weeks later...
hey there. I was wondering what the security was like at park and cruise. I don't see anything listed. Since you used them recently, did it appear to be "safe" and "secure". My DH recently had his truck broken into while away on work in the hotel parking lot, so we are a tad uneasy with no security being represented on their website (that I could find at least)

Thank so much :)

I was wondering the same thing. How secure is this parking lot?

Anytime you have any questions, want assurance about their service, you can write George at info@parkcruise.com

Now you will receive an automatic letter back, but George does read your letters and he will answer also mention and its MOST IMPORTANT that you got their information off this board for that will really get their attention -

Anyhow yes their area is very secure and safe - checked it out and found it safe

Now you also have a few other places that are also offering park n cruise and those places are at the Radisson which you can write Joe the GM with any questions, concerns etc and he is very good about getting back answers to emails - his email address is jpanackia@radissonport.com

Another place is Beachline also in Cape Canaveral - I don't remember their information at this moment but I am sure if you will do a search, you will find it where I have posted it before - they have park n cruise right to the west on Center Street and they too offer shuttle to the port.

ENJOY which ever you decide to go with

We booked Park and Cruise Friday afternoon and received an email the next morning confirming our reservation. The price is $6.99 per day. We cruise Dec. 31!

As y'all have said it's still cheaper than the port and it's fast and efficient. Thanks to everyone here for their recommendations.

Also, the 10% off coupon has been removed from their site.

I understand that if you are on a 7 day cruise, you will be charged for 8 days; a 5 day cruise will be charged for 6 days.

Still cheaper than the port.

The rate went up and coupon disappeared back in mid-August. Probably more ships in port during the fall/winter so no need to discount.

we just did park & cruise for Carnival Dream last week. We were very impressed, save $, 5 min ride to terminal, they load & unload bags to you... coming back all we waited was maybe 10 mins and the bus drove up. The driver gets out & loads your bags into little bus, and even drives up to your car & unloads bags to you standing at the back of you car.

We both agreed that we were most likely on the road faster over lugging your own bags accross the street & up into the parking garage there at terminal...and save money!

Can you please tell me which one you used and give me the contact information please? thanks:)

I'd like to know this too. We used one for a cruise out of fort lauderdale and it was great. Goodq price and excellent service..the van came to your car and the driver loaded all your luggage..it was minutes away..and they were waiting when we got off the ship...I'm just wondering if the one in Orlando is the same?:):(

Do you or did you, tip the driver? Just want to be prepared with cash on hand if needed.

Do you or did you, tip the driver? Just want to be prepared with cash on hand if needed.

I would tip the driver. They handle all the bags and are great...

I'm so glad to hear this one is as good as the Park N Go in Fort Lauderdale we used last year. It was a good savings, and very easy...:)

We just came off Sensation yesterday, and I will also give ParkNcruise my positive review. I'm not usually one for off-site parking, but we found it to be even more convenient than the terminal lot, I know we walked less, and the wait time when we disembarked was probably less than the time it would have taken to walk to the car. We had made an online reservation, which gave us the $6.99 rate, they count the days the same as the cruise terminal, but it was still less than $30.00 for the weekend. We're local and cruise often from Canaveral, and will plan on using them again.

I know rate is advertised at 6.99, but also read somewhere that they charge a surcharge

on top of that? Can anyone tell me what the "actual" total is to park for a 7 day cruise?

Thanks in advance! :)

Like the port ,they charge for the day you arrive and the day you depart.

For a 7day cruise... 8x6.99 + 6%tax = $59.27

I have never been charged 8 days for a 7-day cruise at the port.

The policy was changed Oct 1

http://www.portcanaveral.com/cruising/parking.php

Parking Fees

$15/day for vehicles up to 20 feet in length (includes arrival and departure day)

$26/day for vehicles over 20 feet (includes arrival and departure day)

We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard and Traveler's Checks issued in U.S. dollars.

The policy was changed Oct 1

http://www.portcanaveral.com/cruising/parking.php

Parking Fees

$15/day for vehicles up to 20 feet in length (includes arrival and departure day)

$26/day for vehicles over 20 feet (includes arrival and departure day)

We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard and Traveler's Checks issued in U.S. dollars.

:eek: Do you happen to know if it's just Port Canaveral (which I seldom cruise out of) or all Florida ports?