impulse buy

So my wife and I are sitting here torturing ourselves with looking at past cruise photos, and on tv is some program about jamaica, i'm really worried we're going to do an impulse buy booking a cruise vacation. is this normal, or should i seek consoling or talk to a shrink?

Ugh, I know that feeling. Our next cruise isn't until MAY :eek:., But, as of today, we are under 300 days!. My husband just rolls his eyes at me. Maybe you can sneak a way for a long weekend fix...:)

well we had our anniversary cruise, then got a gift from that (baby girl born in may) so we took a cruise in jan while DW was preggers, but not too preggers to cruise, and now we have to wait until our little baby girl reaches that 6 month goal for her to be allowed to go.

We were on FOS a couple of weeks ago. We were only going to do the $100 Decide Later...but we booked a cruise to E Med!!! We have been so excited that we haven't had the usual depression that settles in after our long awaited cruise is over. This cruise isn't until June 2012, but we are already back here on the boards, planning and plotting. Impulse buys aren't always a bad thing :D.

So my wife and I are sitting here torturing ourselves with looking at past cruise photos, and on tv is some program about jamaica, i'm really worried we're going to do an impulse buy booking a cruise vacation. is this normal, or should i seek consoling or talk to a shrink?

Book it, dano;)

I suppose ours was an impulsive buy , found cheap cruise ,booked next day , then paniced ,then really worried ,then paid son the deposit & paid hotel , started filling up suitcase ( well had to put my new gear somewhere) then payed all the cruise money ,booked & payed for train fare , now we have reached the milestone of just getting our spending money together , & only started in January with no clothes for cruise or passport ......it's been worth the worry & excitement :Dcan't wait

• 2 weeks later...

well we finally booked a cruise!! it wasn't exactly an impulse buy, but it was one that i chose because of the criteria i was given, first week of january, and... ok i guess that was about it, we decided on the liberty out of ft. lauderdale going to cozumel. i really wanted to just go on this ship, since it looks so awesome, we could've driven in a circle in the middle of the ocean, and i'd be excited. ahhhh 148 days...

As Nike says...

JUST DO IT!

so my wife and i are sitting here torturing ourselves with looking at past cruise photos, and on tv is some program about jamaica, i'm really worried we're going to do an impulse buy booking a cruise vacation. Is this normal, or should i seek consoling or talk to a shrink?

book it

Archived