Do these SpongeBob SquarePants underwear make me look fat?

I've been dared by fellow cruisemates to wear a pair of SpongeBob SquarePants underwear to the Quest game. I've been to two Quest games, and both times I've had to strip off my pants for one of the challenges. Unimpressed with my undergarments, I've been told by my cruisemates to wear something more 'interesting'. Okay, but SpongeBob SquarePants underwear!!! Really!?!!

I have 191 days to find something better! Let the quest begin!

I've been dared by fellow cruisemates to wear a pair of SpongeBob SquarePants underwear to the Quest game. I've been to two Quest games, and both times I've had to strip off my pants for one of the challenges. Unimpressed with my undergarments, I've been told by my cruisemates to wear something more 'interesting'. Okay, but SpongeBob SquarePants underwear!!! Really!?!!

Wish you were on my cruise. :D

If you can, you'll have to post a picture when you get back.

Erika

Last time I saw Ken Rush do the Quest, he had black boxers with big yellow smiley's

all over them!

I saw those too..............maybe he wears them all time(for Quest,that is!!):p

That will do it. My friend who has no belly won the belly flop contest. Not because he is 72 years old. But because of his swimsuit. He is European but did not wear a speedo. I'll leave it at that. If you were on the March 28 sailing of Radiance you saw him win. You may have met him on the Liberty TA soon after although I don't the results of that contest.

Yes, what you wear definitely works on the judges. Dress to impress!

Gina

824931651_SpongeBobUndies.JPG.3afd8ddca294e56034ea639c3b91631d.JPG

If I dare? Oh, I certainly do! :rolleyes:

I'll wear them for the belly flop contest too! :p Look for a tall, slim(ish), bald Canadian with these on!

Last time I saw Ken Rush do the Quest, he had black boxers with big yellow smiley's

all over them!

I saw those too..............maybe he wears them all time(for Quest,that is!!):p

In 08 on Liberty, he had green ones:

688KendropstrouatQuest.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=201607&thumb=1&d=1311774204

These I have not seen before ....they really have them in adult sizes? I dare you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That nose......LOL :eek:

At the k-mart website. Get 'em before they are gone. I wonder if they are in stock at the local stores.

Gina

Thanks for a great idea,I have a pair of Don Cherry undies and have been looking for a reason to wear them.We will be on the Allure in November.:cool:

Thanks, dln929 for the webundies link!

I'm torn between formal...

[ATTACH]201650[/ATTACH]

and patriotic...

[ATTACH]201651[/ATTACH]

I will leave SpongeBob for wearing just in the cabin. :rolleyes:

You're welcome. We've never been on a cruise before but I do know from a good friend of mine that if we go to Quest (she didn't give too much away) that my husband should be dressed, er, appropriately. :cool:

:D I just showed my DH the 2nd link and told him that I was going to get him a pair. He told me that he wants Squidword 'cause his nose is bigger! :p:D

Ken Rush wore ones with hearts all over them at our Quest and told one of his co-workers that he had a "heart on" for her :rolleyes:

At least your sponge bobs are better than the guy on our team who dropped his pants and was commando. Now that was an interesting Quest :D

:D I just showed my DH the 2nd link and told him that I was going to get him a pair. He told me that he wants Squidword 'cause his nose is bigger! :p:D

hahaha....I thought the nose was funny. How does Pinocchio rate?

Gina

• 2 weeks later...
[ATTACH]201607[/ATTACH]

I'll wear them for the belly flop contest too! :p Look for a tall, slim(ish), bald Canadian with these on!

My friend is picking up a pair of 'Nickelodeon SpongeBob Big Face Briefs for men (size L)' this weekend while he's in the States. Not for the belly flop contest (unfortunately), but as planned, for the Quest game on the Oasis in February 2012. I shall blush from head to toe! :D

[ATTACH]201607[/ATTACH]

Judging by the responses on the 'some people just don't get it "thread you can wear these to dinner ,it's your vacation!(lol)

:cool:

Judging by the responses on the 'some people just don't get it "thread you can wear these to dinner ,it's your vacation!(lol)

:cool:

I had better call my friend and see if he can get a matching tank top!!:rolleyes:

... and tie!:eek:

Archived