Crown Princess Nov 2011-room choice

casmith

Need suggestions on my choice of cabins. Trying to do a low budget cruise-just want to get on the ship. Which of the 2 choices would you prefer.

Riveria deck-inside cabin or Emerald deck-obstructed view.

Please advise. Thank you

One of my favorite things about being on the Emerald deck is that its only one flight of stairs down to the Promenade deck, which is great for being about to get outside for some scenery and fresh air quickly.

I would choose Emerald obstructed view as you would some light coming from the window. We were on the Crown in April and my daughters had E701 an obstructed cabin category F. There was no obstruction at all. They paid for an obstructed view and had a oceanview cabin.

Definitely go with the obstructed view. At least you'll get some light in your cabin (or "stateroom" but not "room" ;) ) and will be able to tell whether it's day or night.

You can always select the channel for the BridgeCam on your stateroom TV to tell if day or night. In an inside (IMHO) you can get a better sleep but take an alarm clock with you.

Ciao for now!!!

Archived