Just submitted Oosterdam review!

intandemNV

Whew. Just submitted very long review. Very proud of myself because I always thought I'd do them on other cruises but never did. If I was to try to put it here as well, how much can go on a thread? I'll check back this evening. I am NOT computer savvy, may just have it in the review section...;)

Whew. Just submitted very long review. Very proud of myself because I always thought I'd do them on other cruises but never did. If I was to try to put it here as well, how much can go on a thread? I'll check back this evening. I am NOT computer savvy, may just have it in the review section...;)

WTG on getting the review done:D I am anxious to read it!!

You can post it here also. As far as I am aware a post can be as long as you need it to be. OR, you can break it down to a few individual posts. It is up to you:)

Joanie

Le Cirque was Friday when we were in Ketchikan which also is the Master Chef in MDR...

Thanks so much for the info. I didn't really want to do the Le Cirque, and we have reservations for the Pinnacle on another night, so am glad it's not that night!

:)

Oh, that's not fair. No where to run; no where to hide. :mad:

RuthC: I take it that you're not too fond of the Master Chef night, huh? LOL!! I'm bringing my 8 yr old Nephew and I think he'll enjoy that, so we'll make do.

By the way, thank you for all your posts and advice you've given people on these boards. I've learned a lot from you and enjoy your posts. :)

By the way, thank you for all your posts and advice you've given people on these boards. I've learned a lot from you and enjoy your posts. :)

What a nice thing to read! Thank you. :)

No, not a fan of the Master Chef's Dinner. But that doesn't mean you can't have a lovely evening. And I hope you do. Your nephew is at a perfect age to enjoy Alaska. Have a great time in The Great Land.

Archived