LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

Ditto from Dave & I

Joyce posted on the other roll call that surgery took longer than expected, bone is shattered and she was on her way back to the ER this AM because she is in so much pain...

Thanks for letting us know.............POOR JOYCE I sure hope she gets better..........

Marilynn and Geoffrey hope you arrived home ok

Happy New Year to all celebrating :)

2239263420069717818S500x500Q85.jpg

Above are (left to right) Miamilatinboys Roger and Martin, Me, Russ not cruising with us then Ken and Colin who are cruising with us.

Below Marilynn and Geoffrey (Mazza) with me and the Miami boys plus the very Sexy Srdjean our favourite waiter in the D lounge

2384337110069717818S500x500Q85.jpg

2239263420069717818S500x500Q85.jpg

Above are (left to right) Miamilatinboys Roger and Martin, Me, Russ not cruising with us then Ken and Colin who are cruising with us.

Below Marilynn and Geoffrey (Mazza) with me and the Miami boys plus the very Sexy Srdjean our favourite waiter in the D lounge

2384337110069717818S500x500Q85.jpg

Great photos George. Good to see the other people joining us. Roger and Martin are connected to our listing on ****************** so it's good to see them on here too.

Well, we're home and after washing, shopping and cooking since 6.15 am, I have finally made it on to the boards!

As George has said, we had a wonderful cruise, made even better with a side trip to visit our family in Israel. I also broadened my education by spending lots of time with George and "the boys" in the Viking Crown Lounge!!

Welcome to Joy and Tim - looking forward to meeting you.

Sherry - what a wonderful picture - miracles do happen. I was so thrilled to see them looking so happy together!

Joyce, I hope you make a speedy recovery and that the pain will lessen.

Shana Tova to those celebrating - may the new year be a healthy, happy and sweet one.

Welcome back George and Marilyn, so glad to hear that you had a good cruise and the photos certainly look like you were enjoying yourselves.

Happy New Year to those celebrating.

Thanks for the good wishes for the play. It is on for 3 nights next week, Thursday to Saturday. In fact, one of the regular members of our group, who would have been Stage Manager, cannot be there for the final performance as her family always makes a big thing of Yom Kippur with a family get together. We now have someone much less experienced in charge of very complex scene changes. Oh well, I have enough to worry about with hundreds of lines, costume changes, acting on stage and up and down the auditorium when the action takes place there.

I thought I had the big 18 line speech off pat but dried 3 times during it last night.

4 more tries before the opening. ;)

Corinne

I also have a Verizon Blackberry that before I leave, I turn on a global plan so I have my emails, instant messenger, and my blackberry messenger. I believe it costs an additional $25 or $30 for 2 megabytes plus my normal plan. There may be another cost involved but I am able to get all my email, instant message with my girls if they are on line, email with friends from work if they are on line, and use the free minutes from Royal to do other things...

We now have an Ipad2 that we will be taking with us on this cruise. It has 3G capability but we won't turn that one on because my Blackberry will have global capability. Since the Ipad2 has wi-fi, it should work on the ship.

Count us in for any party that is going on...Please...

Sherry, I believe in miracles and you have experienced one right before you eyes...

Darlene

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my friends who are celebrating....

CORINNE, Yom Kippur is a BIG DEAL as Christmas is to some so I can quite understand why they could not attend to be Stage Manager so kudos for them for observing.

Darlene actually it is Ivor's phone I am bringing which is global ready I checked out the Blackberry but the keys were too small for me.... We just pay the $4.95 for one month then cancel it and all we get charged is 99c per minute.... I am due for an upgrade on mine in January and they told me a lot of the new smart phones are Global Ready so I will check them out.

MARILYN/GEORGE welcome home loved the photos but want to see more...and hear more about the trip, enquiring minds want to know :D

JOYCE hope they have been able to help you ease the pain.

PAUL I tried to enlarge the photo, it didn't work

DARLENE the other miracle was if you remember when my beautiful Grandaughter Ashley was in that horrible fire a few years ago....we have a lot to be thankful for.

Edited by sebritish

We showed up in a google search :D:D

That's Peter's and Darlene's signature and our map.

Now how do they get those in a search, especially when I'm no longer using that CC countdown in my signature and it shows 99 days? Just clicked on it and it shows the CC countdown as 29 days and takes me to postings on Aug 8th.

Just a quick hello can't really type so using voice activation on my dummy phone. Can't wait for the screws to come already and I hope by then I'll be a lot better shape than I am now thank you for all for your good wishes and happy new year to all those that are celebrating. Even though they're not celebrating a happy and healthy year for all of you.

See you all four weeks from Saturday

HI all, Jim and Peter from Chicago....will be on the TA with you all...Peter is taking me on this for my 63rd bday....He is 43 and we've been together for 18yrs....Will be coming to BCN on the 26th....Since we are both flt crew for a major Airline....We're now off for 6weeks and leaving on the Serenade on Sunday Oct 2nd and then on the Millenium Oct 17, before our Ta....These are all Bday month cruises Peter is giving me...Bday will be on the 30th while we are on the TA....Good friends Calvin and Jeff from Milwaukee will be with us on the TA...Looking forward to meeting all.....JIM

HI all, Jim and Peter from Chicago....will be on the TA with you all...Peter is taking me on this for my 63rd bday....He is 43 and we've been together for 18yrs....Will be coming to BCN on the 26th....Since we are both flt crew for a major Airline....We're now off for 6weeks and leaving on the Serenade on Sunday Oct 2nd and then on the Millenium Oct 17, before our Ta....These are all Bday month cruises Peter is giving me...Bday will be on the 30th while we are on the TA....Good friends Calvin and Jeff from Milwaukee will be with us on the TA...Looking forward to meeting all.....JIM
Welcome Aboard Jim & Peter. We're Peter & Patrick from Manchester, UK and this is our first TA. We have sailed on Liberty earlier this year and have been on Freedom twice.

We're arriving in BCN on the 28th direct from Manchester. My birthday is just before we sail, but I'll still use this sailing as an excuse to celebrate!

Have a great sailing on Serenade on Sunday and Millenium on the 17th. Look forward to meeting you on board.

Welcome Jim & Peter.............I'm SAndy and traveling with my DH BEn. This will be our FIRST TA. WHERE about do you live in CHicago. Ben works down there as we live in the suburbs. WE're flying out on the 26th.

JOYCE so hope you get feeling better SOON.............HUGS

Welcome Jim & Peter (and Calvin and Jeff from Milwaukee).

So I posted the other day to see about other FOD who might want to get a big table at the late seating dinner. Paul you guys up for that? Any others? There are 4 in our group. I am just not sure how to arrange it so I will put my email here and if you are interested drop me a line.

2gacruise

at

gmail

dot

com

Mahari let's win The Quest again this year!!!:D:D:D

Hi all, been MIA that last 10 days or so. Was in Boise ID for a few days last week and just getting caught up around work and the house, now back to the CC boards. Caught up with this one, but not the big one.

Welcome to Jim, Peter, Calvin and Jeff to the RC. And welcome back to the RC to Victor and Howard.

George, Geoffrey and Marilyn, welcome back "home." Glad to hear y'all enjoyed the cruise. Hope to hear more about it.

Joyce, so sorry to hear of your mishap. Wishing you a speedy and successful recovery. Just the thought of the injury gives me the willies.

Sherry, such good news about Kyle and family. All of those prayers worked! Thanks for sharing.

Happy New Year to all who are celebrating.

Now I really need to get serious about getting it together for this adventure - time is running out:o:D