LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

Hi everyone. Well trying to get back in the groove. will be heading to Tampa on Thursday to meet up with friends getting off the Jewel that we met cruising before.

Still coming down off the high from being on a cruise. Not a great feeling.

Therapy today went well. They were pleased to see I had great improvement with my arm. I told them it was because everyone asked how it was and I always moved it to show it was getting better and all that movement helped loosen it up. Thanks to everyone.

Joyce

Glad to hear your therapy went well. I reckon it was the exercise of the birthday cup cakes helped! :D

Glad to hear your therapy went well. I reckon it was the exercise of the birthday cup cakes helped! :D

Gee and I thought it was lifting the drinks up to my mouth:D

Heading to Tampa in the am. Going to see some cruise buddies who live there and another couple off the Jewel who live in Minnesota and we never get to see them.

Whole family leased cars this week. Son (HYndai Santa Fe), his fiancee (Infiniti) and of course Jerry (Hyndai sonata). Everyone's lease was up. Glad I bought my car. Hate going for a car. Jerry is the deal maker so he doesn't need me thank goodness. Now all he needs is that job to pay for it!

Hi everyone, so it is back to reality. We made it home safely without a problem.

Want to thank everyone for all the hard work they have done the past 18 months. You all did a great job.

Had a wonderful time and glad I was able to meet most of you. Sorry I didn't get to meet everyone. Hoping to meet you on a future cruise.

Incredible is all I can say to describe this event. As long as we had on the ship we still missed many of you but this whole experience and all of you will never be forgotten. Now that our pictures are being posted all over Facebook the whole world will never forget this group as well. We will be doing another TA in the spring of 2013 and will book as soon as sailings are released. Hopefully we will meet again. As the tran am flight attendants always say ... By..by :D.

RICK I got your e-mail.... it seems lots of people are getting their e-mails hacked, me too but I have changed my password and hopefully that has taken care of it. I will reply just been extra busy.

Joyce glad your therapy went well..... glad to have spent the time with you that we did...

We met most of the people we wanted to after all we did have 2 weeks :)

Mike sorry Julie is under the weather, wish we could have spent more time together....same with you Gay and John.. Barb glad we were able to meet too.... maybe next time in Vegas...

PAUL you made the quest so much fun and 3rd place wasn't too bad...

PETER what can I say about you and Patrick....you are a riot we are still laughing over your antics....miss you so much....we must travel together again soon.... I am in the process of downloading my photos on webshots and will forward them when done.

Off now to watch X FActor and relax for a change....

Edited by sebritish

Here in Tampa with cruise friends and our DS and DIL. A little chilly for us in the am and late pm. I know I was always bundled up on he snip but it is cooler here. Had dinner with friends who did the Jewel repo and an additional five days in Western Caribbean. They said similar things about Jewel that we said about the Liberty. Disorganized and crew was new and put on in Boston. Fights almost every night in. The lounges. MTD never ran on time. What is happening to RCCL?

Hope they get their act together soon. Anyone know when the Jewel is due for refit? They will get Samba Grill instead of Seaview Cafe which is a favorite.

Joyce

RICK I got your e-mail.... it seems lots of people are getting their e-mails hacked, me too but I have changed my password and hopefully that has taken care of it. I will reply just been extra busy.

Joyce glad your therapy went well..... glad to have spent the time with you that we did...

We met most of the people we wanted to after all we did have 2 weeks :)

Mike sorry Julie is under the weather, wish we could have spent more time together....same with you Gay and John.. Barb glad we were able to meet too.... maybe next time in Vegas...

PAUL you made the quest so much fun and 3rd place wasn't too bad...

PETER what can I say about you and Patrick....you are a riot we are still laughing over your antics....miss you so much....we must travel together again soon.... I am in the process of downloading my photos on webshots and will

forward them when done.

Off now to watch X FActor and relax for a change....

Sherry, very happy to meet you and Ivor. We will have to get together the next time you come to visit.

BARB anytime you are near us here in Phoenix let us know....

JOYCE you are so lucky to be near so many of our cruising friends.... I wish we were.....we really miss everyone. What a great cruise it was...we couldn't walk far without bumping into someone to chat with....and did enjoy our dinners with some of you.

PETER watched last weeks X FACTOR what a shocker about Frankie didn't like him anyway and Amelia is 10 times better. Just downloaded tonights one and we are getting confused with who is on which as we watch the American one too.....

I must be almost back to normal as I found time to go to Macy's today and did some more damage to my check book....don't you just love that store....:D

Hope everyone is not suffering too much from PCD... it helps to have something else booked which I am sure most of you do have....next up for us is back to Europe with my Son and his new wife....a belated honeymoon....we go on all our families honeymoons.... my daughters, my sister, my cousin from England. my niece and now my son....what a life LOL....

We have been home a week now. Laundry is almost done. Have worked the entire week - yuk - and could already use another cruise. Have to wait until April - yuk too. It was very nice meeting all of you. Sherry & Ivor, could not believe how many times we ran into you on the ship. If we had planned to meet, it would have never happened.

Have not even looked at a picture we took. Maybe tomorrow. Just bought an Adobe Photo Shop program at Costco. First we have to download it and then we can load the pictures on to the computer.

Take care and look forward to seeing all of you sometime in the future.

Darlene

PeteR, great pictures. Thank you for sharing.

You are most welcome, hope they brought back some memories.

BARB anytime you are near us here in Phoenix let us know....

JOYCE you are so lucky to be near so many of our cruising friends.... I wish we were.....we really miss everyone. What a great cruise it was...we couldn't walk far without bumping into someone to chat with....and did enjoy our dinners with some of you.

PETER watched last weeks X FACTOR what a shocker about Frankie didn't like him anyway and Amelia is 10 times better. Just downloaded tonights one and we are getting confused with who is on which as we watch the American one too.....

I must be almost back to normal as I found time to go to Macy's today and did some more damage to my check book....don't you just love that store....:D

Hope everyone is not suffering too much from PCD... it helps to have something else booked which I am sure most of you do have....next up for us is back to Europe with my Son and his new wife....a belated honeymoon....we go on all our families honeymoons.... my daughters, my sister, my cousin from England. my niece and now my son....what a life LOL....

Sherry, not bothered to watch the weeks we missed of X Factor. No loss as far as I'm concerned with Frankie, didn't think he should have been there anyway.

Got our hotel booked for our next Liberty sailing in May, so we're all set now that I got Lufthansa sorted after they made a mess of our scheduled flights.

We have been home a week now. Laundry is almost done. Have worked the entire week - yuk - and could already use another cruise. Have to wait until April - yuk too. It was very nice meeting all of you. Sherry & Ivor, could not believe how many times we ran into you on the ship. If we had planned to meet, it would have never happened.

Have not even looked at a picture we took. Maybe tomorrow. Just bought an Adobe Photo Shop program at Costco. First we have to download it and then we can load the pictures on to the computer.

Take care and look forward to seeing all of you sometime in the future.

Darlene

I'd like to say it was good to meet you and Larry, maybe our paths will cross in the future.

PETER we downloaded every one and watched 2 at a time.... Frankie should never have got as far as he did....he couldn't sing...

Yes Darlene we certainly did bump into you a lot considering the size of the ship....

We are going to cancel the TA we had booked for April but have to find something else before as we used a NCB......

Peter you did a wonderful job with the pictures! i felt like I was back on vacation...

A shame we never did get the chance to meet you maybe next time:)

Thank you, and I'm sorry we didn't meet up, it's amazing that with all the time on board we didn't get to meet everyone, but then again this was a huge group. Hopefully in the future.

Good morning, John & I had a wonderful time on this cruise and we really had some fun times. Peter, John & I remember that evening as we were walking up the Promenade and our ship listed a little, we hope you didn't think we were going to crash into you.:D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone we truely hope to sail with all of you again and soon.

Gay

Edited by Desert Cruizers

Off the Allure and she sure had the WOW Factor but as I thought way too big and a week is no where near long enough to do everything you would like, Chicago was great as was blue universe.

In Fort Lauderdale for a day/night before heading home Monday evening.

Got a great deal on the Brilliance for Jan 9th b2b so not long till the next one.

Hope all arrived home safe.

George just spent two days with friends from Minnesota that are doing the Australia to Vancouver run this year also. If you are on board they are crazyinminnesota. We booked Allure for 5/12/13. Been wanting to do it. Thank you Royal Caribbean Visa!

Just coming home from Tampa. Sorry we could not meet up.

Joyce

Off the Allure and she sure had the WOW Factor but as I thought way too big and a week is no where near long enough to do everything you would like, Chicago was great as was blue universe.

In Fort Lauderdale for a day/night before heading home Monday evening.

Got a great deal on the Brilliance for Jan 9th b2b so not long till the next one.

Hope all arrived home safe.

George glad you had a good time bet you can't wait for Brilliance I booked Voyager TA New Orleans - Barcelona in April loved this TA that much couldn't wait till Nov for another also doing Eclipse Westbound Oct 12 and Enchantment out of Baltimore 10 Nov 12 look forward to catching up when you get settled back home :)

Good morning, John & I had a wonderful time on this cruise and we really had some fun times. Peter, John & I remember that evening as we were walking up the Promenade and our ship listed a little, we hope you didn't think we were going to crash into you.:D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone we truely hope to sail with all of you again and soon.

Gay

Hi Gay, not a chance of you crashing into us, more likely we were swaying slightly, that's why we sat down at Vintages each evening!:D

Once again, many thanks Gay for all your work for this cruise. Much appreciated.

Anyway, all updates on the photos have been done, and there's a new link in my signature to the slideshow, so I think it's the right time to sign off this thread as we now have future sailings to look foward to. I can hear the huge sigh of relief from you all of not having to put up with my ramblings anymore!:D

As mentioned many times, to whose of you we had the pleasure to meet, many thanks for your warm welcomes and the opportunity to chat during the 14 days on board.

To all those who organised events and kept the details up to date, thanks, so much appreciated.

Good Bye and Bon Voyage for your future cruises.

Edited by peteukmcr