LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

Peter Happy Birthday.

Corrine my turn to say take care of yourself and mend.

I was on oxycodon 5mg. Very small dosage and was able to take two every four hours. I have some left because I stopped last week. I will bring them in case anyone needs them for pain. They do take the edge off. Of course so wood a chocolate martini or mudslide..

Joyce

Packing all done.

Scratching post, sheepskin rug, bed, bag of toys,, box of cat nip chocolate :eek: guess who is going on her holidays in the morning ? and for the last two hours is in the bottom of a wardrobe :)

Sandy have a good flight and see you onboard :)

Packing all done.

Scratching post, sheepskin rug, bed, bag of toys,, box of cat nip chocolate :eek: guess who is going on her holidays in the morning ? and for the last two hours is in the bottom of a wardrobe :) OH no..........she doesn't want to go! I'd think she'd follow the catnip! ROFL

Sandy have a good flight and see you onboard :)

THANKS George..........looking forward to it!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE, last day at work for me!!

We leave tomorrow at 11AM.............:D

Corrine hope your back is much better!!!!

Safe travels everyone.............see you all SOON!!!

Sandy and all travelling in next few days have a good flight and see you on board :D

Packing all done.

Scratching post, sheepskin rug, bed, bag of toys,, box of cat nip chocolate :eek: guess who is going on her holidays in the morning ? and for the last two hours is in the bottom of a wardrobe :)

George I thought that was you check list for your flight but then realised BA Club and First probably provide all that for you as standard LOL ;)

George I thought that was you check list for your flight but then realised BA Club and First probably provide all that for you as standard LOL ;)

Only thing you do not get is a scratching post :p

Bed, blanket, goodie bag, chocolates all provided.

See you Thurs morning at the baggage reclaim all flights being on time, checked today and they landed within 5 mins of each other :)

Good morning/afternoon everyone, well I am at the airport waiting for my flight. No problem with my luggage going through at 60 lbs. Hopefully, it will be less going home, will be able to get rid of all the bottles and where a little heavier clothes going home.

Everyone have a safe flight. See you in Barcelona or on the Liberty on Saturday.

Good morning/afternoon everyone, well I am at the airport waiting for my flight. No problem with my luggage going through at 60 lbs. Hopefully, it will be less going home, will be able to get rid of all the bottles and where a little heavier clothes going home.

Everyone have a safe flight. See you in Barcelona or on the Liberty on Saturday.

SAFE travels...........

That's another story :D

That reminds me I need to buy batteries :D

I'll have some spare ones..............LOL

Sandy with all the single men onboard there should be no need for toys :eek::p:D ok off to the NC for the night.

Anyone any idea what to do with 4 brussel sprouts, piece of cheddar cheese, bit of stilton, one onion, 8 strawberrys, a bunch of spring onions and a two litre carton of milk ? think I will bin it and go our for my dinner and that's the fridge empty.

Sandy with all the single men onboard there should be no need for toys :eek::p:D ok off to the NC for the night. What do you mean off to the Naughty Corner ..........thats your home!

Anyone any idea what to do with 4 brussel sprouts, piece of cheddar cheese, bit of stilton, one onion, 8 strawberrys, a bunch of spring onions and a two litre carton of milk ? think I will bin it and go our for my dinner and that's the fridge empty.

Toss it all.............thats what I'm doing tonight!

Toss it all.............thats what I'm doing tonight!

Sandy thanks for keeping us informed of what you and Ben are up to tonight ;) ok of to the NC with George :D

George def see you in BCN baggage reclaim just listen for the scaly Manc i'm sure you will find me there isn't going to be that many scaly Manc's there on Thurs :D