Replacement fee for lost sea pass?

DonnaK

Sometimes there seems to be no reason for them to demagnetize. I keep mine in the same place one very cruise but only on one have I had mine demagnetize and that was on Explorer. DH's did twice on the same cruise. Mine is almost always by itself either in my pocket, in a neck pouch, or in a zip pocket in my purse that has NO magnet. DH's is always in his pocket or wallet (not near his cell phone) so we don't know what the issue was on that particular cruise.

My card was demagnetized and my niece "lost" her card at least three times on a July 2011 LOS cruise and we were never charged for replacements. Just had to stand in line at the guest services counter for replacements!

On the Allure in June I had my Sea Pass in a pocket lanyard and one day was walking from the Park Café and it was very windy in Central Park and by the time I got to the elevators I discovered that my card had blown away. Absolutely no problem nor charge to get a new one at Guest Relations and they said the old one would no longer work should someone fine it.

Archived