phl or bwi to san juan

one9marine

I have flown twice nonstop from PHL to SJU, and once from BWI to SJU. I liked BWI. The airport was nicer, and the Air Tran's service, are much better than US Air.

However, US AIR has more choices in case there are any problems.

sorry for not being direct. i'm looking at flights and can't seem to find non-stop ones. any body have knowledge about these. airline,airport etc.

I believe Air Tran is the only airline that flies non-stop from BWI to SJU anymore. There used to be more. We've flown Air Tran, no frills, but the service was decent.

I have flown from both BWI and PHL direct to SJU. Hands down, BWI is better. Parking is better, check in is easier, security is faster, baggage claim is faster. Overall, I would choose BWI all things being equal. The times that I chose PHL was purely due to cost. I booked my February '12 direct, round trip flight to SJU - BWI on Air Tran two weeks ago. I paid $290 which is a GREAT fare. It is now up to $323. Air Tran has the only direct flight right now. American used to fly there direct but stopped a few months ago. Unless you are willing to connect or go to PHL, Air Tran is your only choice.

Archived