Lobster Anyone ?

Winters in NZ

All Lobster caught in this Web Cam Trap are being released.

:D DH will be happy to hear that!! I love lobster..and all he can say is....poor lobster:rolleyes: So therefore I don't get lobster at home...I'm not throwing it in the steam pot and you know he's not....thank goodness for cruises and restaurants:D

:D DH will be happy to hear that!! I love lobster..and all he can say is....poor lobster:rolleyes: So therefore I don't get lobster at home...I'm not throwing it in the steam pot and you know he's not....thank goodness for cruises and restaurants:D

absolutely... the only lobster we have caught/cooked is Australian lobster in FL and you tear the head off before you leave the dock so you never hear them scream. All our Maine lobster has been (and probably always will be) served to us at a restaurant or on a cruise ship. :)

We really like fresh and properly cooked Nova Scotia lobster.

So much so that we very seldom order lobster on any cruise line because it never seems to compare to the real thing for us. It is a bit of a disappointment when it arrives.

We really like fresh and properly cooked Nova Scotia lobster.

So much so that we very seldom order lobster on any cruise line because it never seems to compare to the real thing for us. It is a bit of a disappointment when it arrives.

lol.... yeah, now that we have had fresh lobster from Maine and the Canadian Maritimes I am afraid we aren't going to enjoy them as much when they aren't fresh. That trip also made us pickier on scallops and mussels!

"All lobster we catch in our webcam trap are kept for 3-4 days before they are released in the wild. They do not end in a pot with hot water. "

However, trapping them in front of a "Murphy Restaurant" sign is surly cruel and unusual punishment for the poor guys! Don't you think they know what they serve at Murphy’s? Why don't they add a notice on the restaurant sign discussing the catch and release program. :)

Otherwise a great cam! Thanks.

Archived