My addiction. Do I need help?

Cruizlovers

Ok, I don't do drugs, smoke or drink. Ok, I drink but I digress... I have booked my THIRD cruise to be taken within 5 months. I don't know what's gotten into me or my husband. He's thinking about fitting in another one within that time frame. We used to only take one cruise a year. Have we gone barking mad or has our addiction gotten out of control. I need to hear from some CC therapists. How do I handle my addiction?

Ok, I don't do drugs, smoke or drink. Ok, I drink but I digress... I have booked my THIRD cruise to be taken within 5 months. I don't know what's gotten into me or my husband. He's thinking about fitting in another one within that time frame. We used to only take one cruise a year. Have we gone barking mad or has our addiction gotten out of control. I need to hear from some CC therapists. How do I handle my addiction?

The only way I have found to handle my addiction is to keep booking cruises. It is always easier when you come to the end of one cruise, knowing that you still have several more already booked. Don't feel bad either we have three booked between Sept. 3rd this year and Jan 8th 2012. That 3 in 4 months. As long as our pocketbook allows we will continue to book several a year.

Go on another cruise.

I just got back from a cruise in July. My next booked cruises are:

Oct 2011, Columbus day, Bermuda,

Nov 2011, Thanksgiving, West Carib,

Dec, 2011, Christmas, Bahamas,

March 2012, Spring break, East Carib,

Nov 2012, Thanksgiving, Southern Carib,

Jan 2013, New Year cruise, West Carib.

Most of them are short 3, 4, 5 day cruises over holiday weekends so I don't need to use many vacation days so I can take more cruises! :p

Oh, btw, welcome to the club! :D

YES! You have a serious addiction that needs IMMEDIATE attention. You need to transfer all cruise bookings you currently have over to me.

Trust me on this. I am a licensed professional! :D

Ok. Ask yourself if you can afford it, and, if you can, don't worry. You can't take it with you when you pass. I had cancer three years ago. Stage 3. I am ok now but it was a wake up call. Am 60 years old and I always have a cruise booked.

My wife and I both lost our spouses abut 6 years ago. We met a few years later, and my wife loves to travel, so we were married on Santorini. So far we have been on 11 cruises and have 2 more booked, one of which is an anniversary cruise on the Paul Gauguin.

I am a firm believer in SKI trips (Spending Kids Inheritance)

Archived