final payment almost due

hlb76

Hi I was just looking at my cruise docs and my final payment is due 8/18. I have never booked early enough before to not have to pay in full. So my question is do they automatically charge my CC I booked with or do I need to cantaact them. I would hate to have my rooms cancelled on me.... I am looking forward to this too much!

Hi I was just looking at my cruise docs and my final payment is due 8/18. I have never booked early enough before to not have to pay in full. So my question is do they automatically charge my CC I booked with or do I need to cantaact them. I would hate to have my rooms cancelled on me.... I am looking forward to this too much!

you'll have to call and pay it off

My PVP told me it would automatically be put on the same card, unless I called to do otherwise. It does state that on my docs, on my confirmation, under notes: AutoPay - Final Payment scheduled to be processed on XX/XX/2011...

Check your docs to see if you have the same message.

When we book through a TA it is automatically charged on the due date to our credit card. When we've booked through the cruise line, we've had to call a day or so before and give them our credit card info and make sure final payment is made. Can't hurt to call and make sure it's done, though.

Archived