"LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas / Aug 11, 2011

Radio

thank you my friend. I'll miss those special messages from abroad. But wait until Nov. 138east is coming now too, have to work on the Diva.

Please tell 101transistor we wish er the very best with her new abode.

Thanks again. And thanks for transmitting.
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"][/SIZE][/COLOR]

thank you my friend. I'll miss those special messages from abroad. But wait until Nov. 138east is coming now too, have to work on the Diva.

Please tell 101transistor we wish er the very best with her new abode.

Thanks again. And thanks for transmitting.

DITTO!!! Welcome back.....now only 80-ish more days...

and grats to 1011transistor on her new "shack" lolol:D:p

o

SU21.JPG

Our tender was packed !

SU25.JPG

Hello Radio,

I enjoyed the trip as much as you did. I am still sorry I never found you on the ship.

On the the tender picture, on the left hand side is my husband Bud in the gray t-shirt, with my nose sticking out.to his left. The guy with the blue ball cap and orange shirtand the laday next to him were two of our table mates Charles and Patsy.

We were at the top tier event and I was not smart enough to realize that was you getting your award and at the Crown and Anchor party when Gary made his comment about his Mom. I am so glad you could bring joy to her.

I have gone back and enjoyed all of the photos and comments. You do a fantastic job as always. It is always a joy to see things through your eyes, and would love to have met you, maybe some other time. :)

Thank you for doing the live review. These virtual cruises help pass the time until my live cruises!

We really enjoyed the Canada Cruise we took a few years ago on Carnival out of New York and are thinking about doing one again next year on Royal Caribbean out of Boston.

Thanks again

Dear Enchantment of the Seas,

I passed you on my way to traveling on I95 towards the Phillies/Washington Nationals baseball game yesterday. It was obvious that you were an hour or two from leaving port for a trip to Bermuda, I'd assume. I saw people on the pool deck, walking around. I was very jealous. I wanted to board you and go. How dare you tease me like that?

Sincerely,

Bart

thanks for the "live" report, it make the next 200+ days go by faster....

BTW...what EOS next may???

My scheduled trip to Bermuda will be May 11, 2012 on Enchantment.

I should be sailing a few times before then.

Radio

;);)

Hello everyone. . . I have lots of stuff to scan and post. That will take a few days, but here are some pics that may not have been shown on this “LIVE” post.

Sorry if I have duplicated any pics. . .

Radio

Quincy Market was alive with shopping on Thursday in Boston

V19.JPG

It was possible for anyone to take the Commuter Ferry over to the Naval Yard for just $2.70 (Boston)

V26.JPG

Ouch. . . It shouldn’t happen to a dog ! (Charlestown Naval Yard in Boston)

V30B.JPG

Orpheus Theater on Enchantment of the Seas (From the Stage during our Theater Tour)

W9.JPG

Orpheus Theater on Enchantment of the Seas (D+ and Suite Seating)

W9AA.JPG

My Fair Lady Main Dining Room / DECK 4-5

F12.JPG

I loved Boston. . . I have actually been there twice before. Thefirst time was a port of call during a 2007 Bermuda/ Bostin from Bayonne itinerary on Explorer of the Seas. I sailed from Boston in 2009 on Norwegian Spirit too.

The Boston accent seems to be more pronounced with the baby boomers, and not so much for the teens. I liked it :)

Radio

;);)

That was the one we had to wait to get on the ship! It was so cold in Boston that day!

I love to do “LIVE” post. . .I have been doing them for years. . . I consider it a hobby. . .Mrs. Radio calls it an “obsession”.

My husband would agree with your wife. ;)

Just one request... think you could do a live report from Allure of the Seas during the February 12, 2012 sailing? ;)

Thanks again for all the hard work you've done - wonderful LIVE reporting! And thanks to Mrs. Radio for her tolerance of "the hobby."

Thank you, Radio, for your Live reports and awesome photos! I'll be on the Explorer of the Seas departing Port Liberty on Sept 29th for New England and Canada. I am so excited, especially after "joining" you on your cruise. Except for Boston, I have never been to any of the ports and appreciated your tips and comments.

Cheers!

Sandi

Thank you so much for taking us all along on your trip. I LOVE reading your live reviews and your pictures are amazing. This definitely helped pass the time while I wait to board the Allure on September 11th.

PS - my mom's family are all from Havre de Grace and my mom is buried in Angel Hill Cemetary. It is a beautiful area. :)

Archived