Anyone see this on the Consumerist?

mama_2_boys

http://consumerist.com/2011/08/carnival-cruise-becomes-vacation-nightmare.html

DH emailed it to me and said "I hope she gets banned" referring to a certain post that was on here not too long ago about a person that complained and said they got banned. Seriously though are we alone in thinking she must be a first time cruiser? I would hate for anyone to be treated unfairly or rudely, but this whole thing had me rolling my eyes. The Sensation is "gigantic"? Hmmm...

I know that people registered on the site can make comments. I hope someone from CC goes there and lays into her pretty hard. Especailly regarding the smoking policy, accessibility of wheelchairs on ships, using guest services on the ship versus the 800 number, askiing the proper authority about kids on the serenity deck, not the maintainence guy, sking the maitre d' about changing tables and that the ship has a medical area if she's sick and unless the other 10 people at the CT also got sick that night, her and her husband's malady wasn't food poisoning.

This is one of those "If", "And" and "But" stories. You know there is so much missing. Some things do go wrong on a cruise. You try and reconcile the situation and then you live with it the best you can. They call that "Life". Somes times you are lucky and few ills occur while other times every thing goes wrong. So be it!

Now on to my next (15th) Carnival cruise (with or without ills).

Archived