My docs still pending, others on Roll Call are available?

Clay Clayton

Did you book directly with NCL? If you booked thru a TA, you may be part of a group booking (even if you don't know it) and they don't release those edocs until about 30 days out. If you are getting a bottle of wine and/or OBC from your TA you may be part of a group.

Just spoke with NCL and as Peg013 suggested and as I suspected, I am part of a group reservation and according to the CSR I spoke with, those eDocs go through a different process and don't become available as soon as individual reservations. So, Peg013, if you want to book a cabin on Sun's 10/22/11 departure, I will be happy to provide you with one cocktail of your choice!

Just spoke with NCL and as Peg013 suggested and as I suspected, I am part of a group reservation and according to the CSR I spoke with, those eDocs go through a different process and don't become available as soon as individual reservations. So, Peg013, if you want to book a cabin on Sun's 10/22/11 departure, I will be happy to provide you with one cocktail of your choice!

Thanks for the offer but I will be embarking on the Jewel on the same day -10/22/11. We can toast each other from afar at sailaway! :)

Thanks for the offer but I will be embarking on the Jewel on the same day -10/22/11. We can toast each other from afar at sailaway! :)

That's so cute that you are sailing the same day! :D

I have a similar situation in that I booked back to back on the same ship and same cabin and same TA. The Edocs for the first week were available over three weeks ago, but the second still shows pending. Payments both show complete. Maybe I will call tomorrow, also.

Update --- I spoke with my TA and she called NCL to learn that the Edocs would be available today !!!!

Just sitting here watching the Irene show and reading and got all excited when i read that YOUR docs were ready....no dancin for me:mad:

Peg13 - look north at sail away and raise your glass and I will look south and do the same!

Just sitting here watching the Irene show and reading and got all excited when i read that YOUR docs were ready....no dancin for me:mad:

Peg13 - look north at sail away and raise your glass and I will look south and do the same!

I'm leaving out of NYC so you'll be south of me. We'll be heading south to PC while you are heading south to Nassau. So I'll look south and you look north and we'll be good. We are both scheduled to depart at 4PM so that should be a good time.:D

Archived