Carnival Spirit to Alaska - GREAT!

grak

There are quite a few negative things said about the spirit if you look at the reviews. I choose not to read much into them and see for myself. If you will look at my review you will see that I was not nit picking and enjoyed things on the cruise, but was disappointed in service this time. If you look at our roll call the same things are repeated in their posts. It is like a big city there are things that are good and things not so great and they change at any given moment.

I think that is why the ships are different and the itineraries vary. I was just giving my opinion on a specific sailing.

Would you be so kind as to put up a link to your review? I'd like to read it.

Friend from work was on this sailing and said (her words, not mine) their week "sucked"

:eek:

She said the weather was lousy every single day, and she was completely unimpressed with Alaska. She is the first and only person I' have EVER known to go to Alaska and come back less than blown away.

Thoughts??

Friend from work was on this sailing and said (her words, not mine) their week "sucked"

:eek:

She said the weather was lousy every single day, and she was completely unimpressed with Alaska. She is the first and only person I' have EVER known to go to Alaska and come back less than blown away.

Thoughts??

Alaskan cruises on the inland waterways are in a rainforest area (notice I did not say tropical). They get lots of rain, thats what it is.

The one poster said the service was not great, I guess the other was disappointed because of the weather. I booked Alaska for May 2012. I heard the weather is usually not rainy, not many bugs and I am hoping for beautiful scenery. I would like to read the reviews of the posters who were not happy with the cruise, links to the reviews would be nice.

Archived