All aboard 1 hr prior to leaving ports. Truth or Fiction?

Karysa

Make mine plain !!! I don't want to stain my clothes while laughing at the runners !!

ROTFL-some of us like to spend that last time before boarding (or the tender) at a bar near the pier so it's easy to get back onboard without a run ;)

Is it a coincidence that NCL often has DASH sales?

There was certainly nothing funny about watching a mother, grandmother and two children scream at the top of their lungs as their ship sailed off in the sunset. Where had they been all day?....the beach. They had no money, no passports, and worst of all....her baby and husband were onboard the ship.

There is nothing wrong with inquiring about departure times in advance, but the only time that truly counts is what is displayed on that little sign at the end of the gangway. If you want additional time at the beach, miss that cutoff and you will have plenty of additional time in port.

Can't help but wonder what the mother said to those poor kids when they asked why all of the laughter was coming from the ship. Those children were probably scared to death.

ROTFL-some of us like to spend that last time before boarding (or the tender) at a bar near the pier so it's easy to get back onboard without a run ;)

Is it a coincidence that NCL often has DASH sales?

There may be a connection there !! It is also a coincidence that they only started this AFTER you started cruising with NCL ???:D

Sad, but true, that some people actually do get pleasure out of someone else's misery.

Yes Karysa, but I think that the "some" a very little. If you have watched the videos of "pier runners" on youtube, you will hear the cheers of those telling the runners to run faster, you will hear the "aws", the "on no's", the "omg's", "the "how awfuls", and the "if that was me, I would die", and similar, you will hear the applause when they make it or they are brought to the ship by a boat. I think you are taking the thread comments after your issues have been resolved much to serious regarding this topic.

There may be a connection there !! It is also a coincidence that they only started this AFTER you started cruising with NCL ???:D

I drink the fifth! No wait something wrong with that

I PLEAD the fifth

Hopefully she explained to them how much of an idiot their mother is.

Yep-I hope so also

Yes Karysa, but I think that the "some" a very little. If you have watched the videos of "pier runners" on youtube, you will hear the cheers of those telling the runners to run faster, you will hear the "aws", the "on no's", the "omg's", "the "how awfuls", and the "if that was me, I would die", and similar, you will hear the applause when they make it or they are brought to the ship by a boat. I think you are taking the thread comments after your issues have been resolved much to serious regarding this topic.

This is somewhat reassuring.:)

This is somewhat reassuring.:)

Please don't take these guys/gals too serious, it obviously is a slow day on CC and they are just having some fun until this post is eventually closed. They are probably the loudest on the videos yelling "run".

Yes Karysa, but I think that the "some" a very little. If you have watched the videos of "pier runners" on youtube, you will hear the cheers of those telling the runners to run faster, you will hear the "aws", the "on no's", the "omg's", "the "how awfuls", and the "if that was me, I would die", and similar, you will hear the applause when they make it or they are brought to the ship by a boat.

Almost makes me want to become a "runner" :D:D

Note I said ALMOST !!!!

Please don't take these guys/gals too serious, it obviously is a slow day on CC and they are just having some fun until this post is eventually closed. They are probably the loudest on the videos yelling "run".

We " heart" our fellow passangers!:)

Got ya, but I am not taking any chances. There will be no dock running for this girl, I will save it for the gym.:D

Got ya, but I am not taking any chances. There will be no dock running for this girl, I will save it for the gym.:D

Good girl!

I am doing the S. Caribbean in November. I hope you have a great time on your cruise.

And remember, if you see a Pier Runner, encourage them! ( even more so if you are running next to them!:eek:)

( on a toasted New England Roll please!)

Good girl!

I am doing the S. Caribbean in November. I hope you have a great time on your cruise.

And remember, if you see a Pier Runner, encourage them! ( even more so if you are running next to them!:eek:)

And you as well. :D

If I find one running next to me. I encourage them to run faster and then ask that they hold the ship for me. The best method is for them to "accidentally" slip and fall on the gangway. Then, I can slow down a bit. :o Why rush if I don't have to. :cool:

Gotta have the New England roll!!! Grilled, if possible.

If I find one running next to me. I encourage them to run faster and then ask that they hold the ship for me. The best method is for them to "accidentally" slip and fall on the gangway. Then, I can slow down a bit. :o Why rush if I don't have to. :cool:

Gotta have the New England roll!!! Grilled, if possible.

LOL. Geez! I am not sure I want to be the one encouraged by you!!!

(PS: I just love that Camel!)

Archived