All aboard 1 hr prior to leaving ports. Truth or Fiction?

Karysa

If I find one running next to me. I encourage them to run faster and then ask that they hold the ship for me. The best method is for them to "accidentally" slip and fall on the gangway. Then, I can slow down a bit. :o Why rush if I don't have to. :cool:

Gotta have the New England roll!!! Grilled, if possible.

And we lost it once again.:eek:

I've never done a pier run but did have to do a beach run one time when we got too caught up in snorkeling and did not notice the current that carried us far down the beach....the tour operator said when we heard the 3 loud horn blows we had 5 minutes to be back on board. I heard the horn and looked up and we were sooo far away....mad swim to shore then a fast run down the beach...people WERE cheering me on tho'....of course it may have been because one of the Double D's popped out of my bikini top. I like to think they were just really hoping that I made the boat. :p

I've never done a pier run but did have to do a beach run one time when we got too caught up in snorkeling and did not notice the current that carried us far down the beach....the tour operator said when we heard the 3 loud horn blows we had 5 minutes to be back on board. I heard the horn and looked up and we were sooo far away....mad swim to shore then a fast run down the beach...people WERE cheering me on tho'....of course it may have been because one of the Double D's popped out of my bikini top. I like to think they were just really hoping that I made the boat. :p

ROTFL!!! Great story! I take it you made the boat and became a great Thanksgiving table story for many beach goers!:D

I only started laughing when I go to the end and you hadn't mentioned that you got a black eye!!:D Glad you made the little boat back to the big boat.:)

They were cheering hoping for an encore !!! Not to worry, though !! All ship captains will wait for Double D's !!:D

Archived