Allure 9/4/11 review

wingnutphl

Dawn (& Jason),

Was awesome meeting you both!

We just booked the same balcony as yours but on deck 11 for the Oasis next year...we were in Central Park and there was NO air flow there...too hot and muggy!

Surprised you didn't post any of the awesome pics of our amazing pub crawl???

Hope you don't mind if I add onto your review a little?

We did get to see all of the shows, dined MTD at 6:30 and had a wonderful waiter and asst waiter every nite. Did Chops (amazing), Samba Grill (really good, great location in the Solarium) and Giovanni's (server was HORRIBLE!) and barely got the basic food we ordered...not a good experience, which we haven't heard from ANYONE ELSE!

All the shows were amazing, especially Blue Planet...and we definitely recommend making reservations for your shows as the waiting lines to get in were crazy long!

Loved the Solarium as it was kid free and kinda quiet although it did get hot unless you made sure the windows were open. And the food at the Solarium Cafe was great for breakfast and lunch...buffet was really crazy crowded and flow of traffic there was not good:rolleyes:

Gonna try to post a couple of pics of Solarium, my favorite picture in the stairwell and our pub crawl!

Jeani

1325430348_IMG_23231.jpg.2e4b620f85f4b40892298cd194c42e98.jpg

1078226170_IMG_23531.jpg.b7352da76359079898223e0cca516d55.jpg

291301272_IMG_23351.jpg.ace563f176eea7addfbde88e72bd48ba.jpg

317359567_IMG_24091.jpg.5a03036704f8573d25b6768379d8534f.jpg

413728914_IMG_24241.jpg.dde8e80eea387bf0ef29d765be4306d1.jpg

Thank you for the reply and all of the pictures. What was your favorite show on board? :o

I loved Ocean Aria.

What places would you recommend for breakfast and lunch? Was the WJ always busy with lines?

If you just want the basic breakfast (and nothing too healthy ;)) I suggest Johnny Rockets.

I loved the Park Cafe for lunch. Good sandwiches and salads.

The only time I went to WJ, it was crazy. I actually had to tell someone to get to the back of the line.

Johnny rockets WAS good for atmosphere and traditional breakfast. Dining room was good for breakfast, we sat on the 'a la carte' side (where you order from the menu) but went over to the buffet side for fruit and the hash browns (which are really cooked for the buffet but not when you order them from the waiter???).:confused: They also had the 'Chocolate breakfast' menu because...we're on vacation, what the heck!

Archived