Great prices at Dillards!!

Bettyboop66

If any of you have a Dillards close by they have some really great prices on end of the summer clearance clothing. Some of it has only a 3 day return policy, but I just took a few minutes to try stuff on when I don't always. Womens clothes and mens also. Happy shopping:)

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dillards. Especially the clearance center. They have these great mark downs and then on certain weekends they will make them an aditional 40-70% off. That's when i go shopping at Dillards. Great buys then. Over Laborday weekend we went to the clearance center and my husband got $45 shorts for 2.99 each. Course I had to pick up some really cute dresses for the cruise. $395.00 dresses for under $20.00. Love it!!!

They are still having their clearance sale going on~ my DH bought 10 Ralph Lauren Polo shirts for $160~:eek: It was 65%off plus an additional 40% off of that~!!! Regular price would have been over $800~! They are normally $75-85 each depending on the material~ He's in heaven!!

Thanks for the tip on the Dillard's clearance sale! I went by yesterday and got this beautiful gown on clearance. Originally $200, and I paid $40! :D

http://www.dillards.com/product/JS-Collections-LaceDetail-Mesh-Gown_301_-1_301_502238234

Very nice, gotta love Dillards. I may go again next weekend and see if there have been any additional markdowns;)

I went to Dillards this weekend and picked up a pair of Coach sandals. They originally were 188.00 and I got the for 35.00. I was shocked at the prices there this weekend, they were so cheap.

Sorry ladies I can't find a picture of the shoes to put on here.:( They are called Genaveeve Brushed Me #A3065 color is Lt. Gold. That may help.

But they are so cute with the placket in the front, and the stocky heel makes it easier to walk on a moving cruise ship.

I made it to the "additional 40% off" sale this past weekend and hit the jackpot! I got an evening gown, cocktail dress, 2 pair of heels & a satin handbag for $120! The evening gown was originally $190 on it's own :D

Archived