Pirate night/pirate dress?

flwaterlover

Headed out on the Dream for B2B in early November. I'm working on a pirate costume - partly because I've always wanted one and partly because it sounds like it would be fun on pirate night. Do many adults dress up for he occasion or will I be conspicuous? That's not necessarily a bad thing, I'm just wondering.

Headed out on the Dream for B2B in early November. I'm working on a pirate costume - partly because I've always wanted one and partly because it sounds like it would be fun on pirate night. Do many adults dress up for he occasion or will I be conspicuous? That's not necessarily a bad thing, I'm just wondering.

You will not be conspicuous. You will see varying degrees of pirate dress. From (maybe) just a pirate shirt to full-blown costumes. I say, "Go for it!" Especially since you're doing B2B, you have 2 chances to wear it.

:)

I love dressing up in my pirate outfit. The more who dress up the better the party is, so GO FOR IT!!

Have fun. You even get to wear it to dinner.

Your wait staff will even be dressed up that night.

I felt kind of odd the first time but then i heard many people who wernt dressed up asking each other , How did they know to dress up? I wish I had known about this i would love to have dressed up too.

So I told them about cruise threads. They had never heard of such a thing.

Then I felt great and have a wonderful night. I have done this several times now.:)

• 2 weeks later...

People went CRAZY for pirate night on my recent Magic cruise. The same people who didn't bring formalwear because of luggage limitations or whatever had some really extravagant costumes. It was fun, though, and did add to the overall atmosphere that night.

Also, be aware that I never saw longer lines for photos with any character than I did for Jack Sparrow on pirate night. It really was pretty crazy!

So, we've just booked the Wonder 7-night Alaskan for next summer.... Any ideas on if there is a Pirate night on those cruises? i mean, why not, right? But everything I've read says it's Pirates IN the Caribbean night, and well, frankly, we're no where near there! lol..

I'm planning to do some after-halloween shopping for Pirate accessories if this is the case, but does anyone know for sure?

So, we've just booked the Wonder 7-night Alaskan for next summer.... Any ideas on if there is a Pirate night on those cruises? i mean, why not, right? But everything I've read says it's Pirates IN the Caribbean night, and well, frankly, we're no where near there! lol..

I'm planning to do some after-halloween shopping for Pirate accessories if this is the case, but does anyone know for sure?

Yes, there is a Pirate Night on the Alaska cruises. However, it's usually held indoors and there's no fireworks.

:)

Just off the Dream last week and there were some adults dressed up! Some went all out !!

The Jack Sparrow line up for us took over 45 minutes !! He was doing pics at 7:30 and we were in line before 7pm. Saw him at 7:45 and then raced upstairs to deck 11 for the Pirate show !

Archived